wilsdm1 - Rustbucket (beta 9)

(Hewster) #21

nedd3h… I’m not sure if it ever went beyond beta9 publically,
but I guess Wills suddenly got more important stuff to finish at the
end of 2004 :wink:

Hewster

(nedd3h) #22

good map! plays well with my mod :slight_smile:
This map is available to play on my modded Doom3 server in AUS.
http://ned.theoldergamers.com/static.php?page=doom3-neddoom3-server

Server will run to at least end of 08

(Loffy) #23

Did anyone find out how to jump to get to the hidden area? I never found it.
//Loffy

(-SSF-Sage) #24

Decompile and see for yourself… :stuck_out_tongue: I never played this game. Don’t think it’s good. Did try though if I remember right.

(kamikazee) #25

Doom 3 maps are not compiled to .bsps, so you need the .map to play.

This means you can just open it with GTKRadiant or Doom3 Edit.

(-SSF-Sage) #26

Aha! :smiley:

(080711jk) #27

普通邮票(regular stamp):普通邮票是邮票的主要类别。它面值种类齐全,适用于各类邮件贴用。这种邮票发行量大、发售时间长、票幅较小、图案基本固定,有些普票色彩不像纪特邮票那么丰富,普通邮票往往多次印刷,因而有不同版别。世界各国的早期邮票大多数是普通邮票,如黑便士、蓝便士,我国的大龙、小龙票等。世界上第一枚普通邮票是1840年5月6日英国发行的黑便士邮票英国的黑便士。我国第一枚普通邮票是1878年清代发行的大龙邮票。新中国第一组普通邮票是1950年2月10日发行的天 安门图案邮票。普通邮票是编织传统邮集和邮政史邮集的主要邮品,又是版式研究的对象之一。 纪念邮票(commemorative stamp):纪念邮票是为纪念国内外重大事件或著名人物而发行的一种邮票,大多以纪念的事件和人物为主图,并附有相关的纪念文字,时间性很强。纪念邮票的特点一般是票幅较大,印制精美,发行数量较少,在邮局限期出售,不再重印。我国纪念邮票印有志号。纪念邮票("J"字头),这类邮票是指从1974年5月5日发行的"J1"起的新纪念邮票。"J"是"纪"的汉语拼音第一个字母。世界上第一套纪念邮票是1893年美国发行的哥伦布发现新大陆400周年纪念邮票,共16枚。我国第一套纪念邮票是1894年11月为纪念慈禧太后六十寿辰发行的纪念邮票。新中国诞生后,于1949年10月8日发行的第一套纪念邮票是《是庆祝中国人民政治协商会议第一届全体会议》纪念邮票。 特种邮票(special stamp):特种邮票也称宣传邮票。为宣传和展现某一特定题材而印制发行。特种邮票的票幅较大,枚数较多,设计和印制精美,发行量较小,题材十分广泛,内容十分丰富,不论古今中外、历史地理、科学发明、文化艺术、著名人物、名山大川、土特产品、名胜古迹、珍禽异兽、奇花异草以及建设成就等无所不包。特种邮票的形式和发行情况与纪念邮票相仿只是无具体的纪念对象,无严格的时间限制。有些国家并不单独列为一类。我国第一套特种邮票是1951年10月1日发行的《国徽》。特种邮票("T"字头),这类邮票是指从1974年1月1日发行的"T1"起的新特种邮票。"T"是"特"的汉语拼音第一个字母。

(kilL_888) #28

hey wils,

i know this is an old thread but i just wanted to tell you that im a big fan of your work. i was a hobby level designer for a long time myself and your work (from wolf:et) inspired me very much in my last few years as a “designer”.

to me it combines oldschool quake3 design with the high detailed stuff that you see in shooters nowadays. it looks simple and highly professional at the same time. its just flawless.

btw. are you still working at splash damage? i sure hope so but i dont see that fancy splash damage avatar on your account here.

if you have the time you can click on my signature to see my old blog where i posted a few screenshots of a few of my unfinished maps and tell me if you think the design is any good. would mean a lot to me.

cheers and keep it up.

(Salteh) #29

Wils works(worked?) at Endrant, I’m not sure where he is now though!

(Pegazus) #30

Endrant appears to be gone. There domain seems to be on sale clicky :frowning:

(Slade05) #31

Well, f*ck!
Wils was so nice in etqw beta irc…