Will there be anymore Loadout events?

(Jamin Martin) #1

I recently installed the game and have been playing ALOT. It’s the best game I’ve ever played and would love to see more Loadout events like the ones from the past. Im happy to see a 2012 game still alive today.

(Mc1412013) #2

Probably. there focused on release for now, so those events may not come for a while

(Press E) #3

Considering DB probably has separate teams (art, programming, testing, etc), and that I haven’t heard about many “artsy” plans lately, like a new map or merc, I feel that they probably are working on a few cards, probably one or two obsidian operatives as well. I’d imagine they’ll have some loadouts for full release and all

(Jamin Martin) #4

Thanks starrysock I didn’t know dirty bomb wasn’t fully released yet, it it still in beta?

(AlbinMatt) #5

It’s been in beta as long as I have been one.

(Press E) #6

Yes it is. Apparently it’ll be releasing “soon”, but the release date has been pushed back a few times so I’m not sure. If I remember correctly it was supposed to release in late March originally

(AlbinMatt) #7

You forgot the tradition, fam

S O O N™

(Jamin Martin) #8

March this year?

(Press E) #9

Yes, sorry. I’m still expecting the release before 2019, but I don’t know for sure.

(AlbinMatt) #10

SD wants to have more authenticity in Dirty Bomb so they’ll release it when DB would take place, 2020 A.D.

(Jamin Martin) #11

Thanks