Will the next "BUFF" ULTIMATELY make Phantom GUD again?

(Dr_Plantboss) #21

I like the idea, but It will never be perfect until it’s been tweaked.

Who am I kidding, it will never be perfect.

(ValyrianKaos) #22

I sure hope it doesn’t make him good again. Else it’s bye bye from me and my mates again :smiley:

(TheStrangerous) #23

Well…

The memetic Blade has made his last Phantom before rework montage.

Kinda felt sentimental. Since it might be over forever, how we joked about him being the meme-tier merc. The feeling is both sad and exciting. Entering the the age and all…

Since we’re getting closer to judgement day, any last words for current Phantom?

(Your worst knifemare.) #24

Here lies Phantoms forever unable to stab engineers and shoot Proxy mines instantly.

(elire01) #25

For god’s sake phantom is in good point right now…
So were shotguns…

Please don’t nerf him and shotguns anymore…

Now but seriusly. NEVER ADD decloak animation. It will make him even worse than he is now.
ADD THE ARMOR BACK FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, 20 points of damage and no armor? Is this a joke? You know what is 20 points of dmg in dirty bomb? 2 pistol shots “2 PISTOL SHOTS”
make so it’s 40 points of armor. On the other hand don’t touch the cloak mechanic, it’s good, it’s stealth done correctly honestly invisible phantom will be more anoying than balanced and current “slightly visible silvet” makes it perfect also about the emp… the whole point of it is to avoid horrible deaths from proxy mines… honestly i like the idea of being able to enable emp but don’t make a cooldown or charge up. Please SD… leave him alone… cry babies already hurt him too much on release. Also Phantom is not a RCON… he’s a fragger and that’s how it should be. It’s great alternative for ppl that are bored of using m4a1 and throwing nades.

(ValyrianKaos) #26

OP as fuck later all. Game ruined. Not even exaggerating.

(TheStrangerous) #27

Odd… We were all right from the start. All poll options are right! :worried:

(Da_Mummy) #28

@TheStrangerous
He IS good but something went wrong… because he is too good.
And I still don’t know :3

(LifeupOmega) #29

See, told you all he’d be bullshit. Good Phantoms pick out your key players with virtually zero counterplay, doesn’t matter if they die cause you can’t push with a medic or engi down anyway. See you all next patch where I’ll make more accurate predictions.

Not surprising that recons continue to ruin the game.

(watsyurdeal) #30

He’s not too good, people just aren’t used to him yet. Yall jump to conclusions faster than conspiracy theorists.

(kirinichiban42) #31

@watsyurdeal said:
He’s not too good, people just aren’t used to him yet. Yall jump to conclusions faster than conspiracy theorists.

I sorta agree. Phantom is not too good at anything besides 1v1 because of his loadout. Honestly, all I want is a delay between decloaking and attacking which would make fighting against Phantoms more manageable.

(watsyurdeal) #32

@kirinichiban42 said:

@watsyurdeal said:

I sorta agree. Phantom is not too good at anything besides 1v1 because of his loadout. Honestly, all I want is a delay between decloaking and attacking which would make fighting against Phantoms more manageable.

Ironically it was supposed to be there…when I played I assumed it was and was manually decloaking when I wanted to. I felt so dumb when I checked it again the following day.