Why was stoker nerfed, and why wasnt it in the patch notes?

(DarkangelUK) #21

Q: why did you nerf the molly
A: it wasnt nerfed

insert epic amounts of goal post shifting

You got your answer, it wasn’t nerfed, accept and move on, you’re simply wrong.

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #22

Not really, but whatever. Either way, you didn’t “literally” say that.
Also why do you always say “soooo”? Legitimate question.

(Begin2018) #23

Of course it’s possible. He never said it wasn’t possible, he just said they never wanted, very different.
You know, some people play the game here. Then if I say I disabled it hundreds of time with ONE Molotov, that’s because I did it, since months. Some people play the game you know, they aren’t only on forum to say “do not open posts” and things like this with no knowledge about the game at all.

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #24

What’s with all the disrespect and rudeness? You may not like the guy, but at least respect what he says, I doubt he’s just pulling what he says out of his ass.

(DarkangelUK) #25

Exactly where are you getting that I don’t play the game? I’ve been playing it since 2012 bud.

I respectfully say that you’re mistaken if you believe that you’re disabling it with a single molly on its own, but i’d be happy to retract my statement if you can provide evidence, until then i’ll go with what the devs say.

Calm down with the personal insults as well bud, you can get your point across without being disrespectful. And yes as a moderator its my job to stop the forums being filled with low level fluff posts of random nonsense and (as proven, incorrect) accusations.

In all honesty it was the obnoxiousness of the post that I had the issue with, a baseless accusation which was completely wrong.

This thread is clearly going nowhere and the post was corrected, closing thread.

(DarkangelUK) closed #26