Why is this possible in ranked?

(Natemajor) #1

This has happened more than once where my team leaves and I get spawncamped. it is not fun at all http://i.imgur.com/eSlSmEn.jpg

(skilledAge) #2

I’m sure the creators would have noticed by now, they’ll fix it son. In the mean time try pulling out rhino or if they are grouped just frag 'em with why hammer. Have fun!

(misspo) #3

There are many bugs like: 6v4 in the room so the game is canceled

(Aazhyd) #4

Woehaha…!

But indeed, it’s not fun if you are with 2 guys and the other team just rolls over you again and again.

(Szakalot) #5

Woehaha…!

But indeed, it’s not fun if you are with 2 guys and the other team just rolls over you again and again.

[/quote]

yup; we NEED surrender vote. If teams are unbalanced (skill-wise) there is literally NOTHING you can do to try to get a win. One of your teammates drops making it even more impossible (more impossible? you heard me!).

Why bother wasting everyone’s time with an already decided game? Similarly ridiculous when the entire enemy team leaves and you ‘go through the motions’ of defending an empty server for 10min

(lilacSeahorse) #6

If I’m not wrong, once someone has left the game for a certain amount of time, you can just leave the game without receiving a penality.

(Yahiko94) #7

Yep, its true. But this system is buggy i guess. Sometimes you wont get that message in the chat that you are allowed to leave.

(Kaos88) #8

Woehaha…!

[/quote]

yup; we NEED surrender vote. If teams are unbalanced (skill-wise) there is literally NOTHING you can do to try to get a win. One of your teammates drops making it even more impossible (more impossible? you heard me!).

Why bother wasting everyone’s time with an already decided game? Similarly ridiculous when the entire enemy team leaves and you ‘go through the motions’ of defending an empty server for 10min[/quote]
Yeh i agree there needs to be a surrender buttom as when a aimbotter joins and just camps the spawn you want to be able to leave but still get the exp you already earned and not let him gain a crap load of kills on you.

(Sir_Slam) #9

I hate it when the game starts 4v5 because someone leaves in start up AFTER the system is counting down the game. It should just suspend the match.

(Mr.Dubstab) #10

@Sir_Slam Little FYI: This topic is 3 months old?

(Ctrix) #11

And still relevant, how about that.

(Dawnlazy) #12

This would make dodging players who you know are good ridiculously easy.

(Sir_Slam) #13

This would make dodging players who you know are good ridiculously easy.[/quote]

Suspend, not end. Give them time to reconnect. Theres no excuse for the match to start off 4v5 right from the get-go because someone crashed or left right before.

Or even better, mask the other team’s player names and slap people with penalty if they leave early.

(Mr.Dubstab) #14

This would make dodging players who you know are good ridiculously easy.[/quote]

Suspend, not end. Give them time to reconnect. Theres no excuse for the match to start off 4v5 right from the get-go because someone crashed or left right before.

Or even better, mask the other team’s player names and slap people with penalty if they leave early.[/quote]
There is time to reconnect. You don’t start within 20 seconds after leaving the lobby to start the game. You have like a… 1 minute connect time, and 1 minute get ready time. 2 minutes should be enough to reconnect, I suppose?

(diamondPlant) #15

The game need a system like cs go.

If you leave, you get 24h ban, then if you leave again, 3 days ban, then 7 days ban…