Who's getting the the weapons?

(Sorotia) #21

@watsyurdeal said:

@Sorotia said:
Small differences that will feel even smaller if they have almost the exact same weapon loadouts. Except why take Aimee over Vas when he as the better pure sniper rifle and he has access to machine pistols when she doesn’t.

Is your argument than Vasilli having the Grandeur would make Aimee less used? Or that Aimee is simply underpowered? Cause Vasilli having the Grandeur wouldn’t help or hurt that situation.

Right now all Aimee has is that is really truly different and unique from Vas is the Grandeur. She is a mobile sniper, something she already kinda shares with Red Eye. Red Eye has his smoke and IR goggle.

Just saying maybe Vas should get a new weapon instead of just making all 3 Snipers basically have the same few weapons.

Maybe give one of them a burst rifle…I don’t know…just think it would be nice to see some more variety between the 3 snipers.

(GabebutGood) #22

@Sorotia said:

@watsyurdeal said:

@Sorotia said:
Small differences that will feel even smaller if they have almost the exact same weapon loadouts. Except why take Aimee over Vas when he as the better pure sniper rifle and he has access to machine pistols when she doesn’t.

Is your argument than Vasilli having the Grandeur would make Aimee less used? Or that Aimee is simply underpowered? Cause Vasilli having the Grandeur wouldn’t help or hurt that situation.

Right now all Aimee has is that is really truly different and unique from Vas is the Grandeur. She is a mobile sniper, something she already kinda shares with Red Eye. Red Eye has his smoke and IR goggle.

Just saying maybe Vas should get a new weapon instead of just making all 3 Snipers basically have the same few weapons.

Maybe give one of them a burst rifle…I don’t know…just think it would be nice to see some more variety between the 3 snipers.

I really like this idea of the snipers having burst rifles, this because the snipers are suppose to have hard hitting weapons and would encourage a more aggressive play style and make the gadgets more effective at least for Aimee. Really interesting idea !

(GatoCommodore) #23

@Sorotia said:

@watsyurdeal said:

@Sorotia said:

aimee with MK48 would be awesome

(watsyurdeal) #24

@Sorotia said:

@watsyurdeal said:

@Sorotia said:

She works fundamentally different than Vasilli does, if your concern is that having similar weapons make them too similar, that’s more of a problem with how they are balanced between each other, not the weapons themselves.

Clearly Vasilli needs an HP nerf or Aimee needs a buff.

(Sorotia) #25

@watsyurdeal said:

@Sorotia said:

@watsyurdeal said:

@Sorotia said:

She works fundamentally different than Vasilli does, if your concern is that having similar weapons make them too similar, that’s more of a problem with how they are balanced between each other, not the weapons themselves.

Clearly Vasilli needs an HP nerf or Aimee needs a buff.

The way I see it Vasilli has a easier to use ability than her, but hers is also a debuff. He has the better sniper rifle and machine pistols.

Getting the Grandeur wont change that…I just came here to talk about weapons :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe for another topic but yeah maybe he should be nerfed…has the easiest spotting ability, only sniper with machine pistols, and has slightly less health than Red Eye.

(watsyurdeal) #26

I wouldn’t mind if she had machine pistols, but yea that is another topic. If I were to go off on all that we’d be here forever. XD

(Brycko) #27

Bumping thread for new weapons.

Hurtsall 2k. It’s like the SMG-9 of assault rifles. I figure it’ll be more for support characters: Phoenix, Turtle, Sawbonez, maybe Nader, maybe Phantom, maybe Bushwhacker.

Hoigat. Kinda weak, but the big magazine will make it a good off-hand for Snipers, as well as a good ‘alternate’ for people who normally carry heavy pistols: Redeye, Aimee, Phoenix, Sparks, Sawbonez, Aura.

Stun Batons. Very interesting weapon, really unsure who would get it, put probably a more ‘in your face’ kinda merc given the short range: Sawbonez, Phoenix, Sparks, Fragger or Thunder, maybe Redeye.

(TheStrangerous) #28

I really wish they’d release gen 3 after presumably last merc this year, presumably coming on 28th of November, according to “6-7 weeks new merc with new primary/secondary” oath.

What more, other than creative melee, can they come up with? With SMGs it feels like it’s enough (poor SMG-9, the underdog of SMGs), ARs already filling in the SMG equivalents, a new semi auto primary between Dreiss and Grandeur?

(Brycko) #29

@TheStrangerous said:
I really wish they’d release gen 3 after presumably last merc this year, presumably coming on 28th of November, according to “6-7 weeks new merc with new primary/secondary” oath.

What more, other than creative melee, can they come up with? With SMGs it feels like it’s enough (poor SMG-9, the underdog of SMGs), ARs already filling in the SMG equivalents, a new semi auto primary between Dreiss and Grandeur?

Or shotgun with low damage but large magazine and high fire-rate XD

(Mr-Penguin) #30

@TheStrangerous said:

Burst pistol. Pretty obvious gap to fill.

New burst rifle. I was thinking something with slow burst ROF but extremely short burst delay, with 4 round bursts to make it a cross between an auto and BR. Hell, maybe make it auto-cycle the bursts too. In the same vein, a 2-round burst rifle that crosses the Driess with the BRs.

Slow firing, accurate MP. This to the other machine pistols as the Blishlok is to the other SMGs.

Semi-auto shotgun, low damage, high fire-rate. A full-auto shottie would best be reserved as an ability weapon.

That’s all I can think of off the top of my head.

(MikeGreene1990) #31

Why not remove the PDP from Aimee and give her the Dreiss instead? I wouldn’t mind Vas having a Grandurer either.

(Mr.Cuddlesworth) #32

@TheStrangerous said:
Bushwanker will have the axe, inevitably, gotta raise those cowboy stereotypes up!

Yeah, silenced weapons, I can see new/old recon class have one. Totally on it.

He needs the Simeon too

(Mr.Cuddlesworth) #33

@Brycko said:

@TheStrangerous said:

Or shotgun with low damage but large magazine and high fire-rate XD

automatic shotgun?

(Brycko) #34

@Mr-Penguin said:

Burst pistol. Pretty obvious gap to fill.

I’m honestly surprised the Hoigat isn’t a burst pistol. When the first videos of it came out a lot of people thought it was a slow-firing automatic pistol.

@Mr-Penguin said:

New burst rifle. I was thinking something with slow burst ROF but extremely short burst delay, with 4 round bursts to make it a cross between an auto and BR. Hell, maybe make it auto-cycle the bursts too. In the same vein, a 2-round burst rifle that crosses the Driess with the BRs.

Burstfire SMG. Hurtsall should be able to switch between automatic and 4 round burst firing modes. Now that would make an amazing weapon :slight_smile: