Who would you....

(Mc1412013) #1

If the mercs were real people who would u want to get stuck i a room with and who would u never wat to get stuck in A room with???

(Press E) #2

I’d probably wanna get stuck with Aura. She seems “hip” and kinda like someone who might like memes.

As for who I wouldn’t wanna be stuck with, probably aimee. She might eat me if we’re stuck in there for too long, lol

(imLegal) #3

I’d love to be stuck in a room smoking a doobie with Fletcher, dude has the most hilarious things to say imo.

As for who I wouldn’t want to be stuck with well I wouldn’t want to test my luck with a savage from the wilderness who god knows what kind of animal he’s had to go through to fulfill his needs or be stuck with an obese man who might have the temptation to cannibalize me after only a few hours.

(HadronZodiac) #4

@STARRYSOCK said:
I’d probably wanna get stuck with Aura. She seems “hip” and kinda like someone who might like memes.

As for who I wouldn’t wanna be stuck with, probably aimee. She might eat me if we’re stuck in there for too long, lol

Tbh i agree aura chill and funny

I wouldnt wanna get stuck in a room with javelin tho, she might murder me

(HadronZodiac) #5

Stuck in a room - aura or phantom

Not stuck - javelin or thunder

(Press E) #6

@HadronZodiac said:

Phantom supposedly killed someone over a slice of pizza though, so I’d be careful there lol.

(HadronZodiac) #7

@STARRYSOCK said:

@HadronZodiac said:

Phantom supposedly killed someone over a slice of pizza though, so I’d be careful there lol.

Good to know, let him get the last slice.

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #8

I’d wanna get stuck in a room with Turtle. He seems the most chill out of all the mercs, and is smart enough to figure out how to get us out, if it was possible.
As for not getting stuck… defintely Aimee. Like Starry said, she would probably eat me… she has a habit of maiming humans…

(Jigstraw) #9

i’d chill with kushwhacker.

dude used to be a high school teacher, i bet he’d have the best stories.

i’d hate to be stuck in a room with stoker because trying to figure out what he’s saying behind the gas mask would suck.

(Your worst knifemare.) #10

I’d get stuck with Guardian. She overall has a goofy personality and it would be fun giving each other references from other movies/games. Also her drone can keep us company.

I wouldn’t want to get stuck with Proxy, because she’s Proxy.

! Wait we need to give a real reason? Fine, I wouldn’t want to be stuck with Aimee because I’d rather not be worn as jewelry.

(Ptiloui) #11

As surprising as it appears, I’d love to get stuck with Proxy. She’s probably the craziest and fun girl of them all.

As to not get stuck with, also very surprising, I think I’d choose Nader. I mean, a lesbian lawyer ? She must boring as hell without even a slight hope of doing something with her xD

(kopyright) #12

@Ptiloui said:
As to not get stuck with, also very surprising, I think I’d choose Nader. I mean, a lesbian lawyer ? She must boring as hell without even a slight hope of doing something with her xD

Stuck in a room, not “stuck in a room”. :wink:

(HadronZodiac) #13

@Ptiloui said:
As surprising as it appears, I’d love to get stuck with Proxy. She’s probably the craziest and fun girl of them all.

And you wouldnt be able to understand her

“Hallo frauuu”

(Xerny) #14

I probably would be stuck with Sparks, although she dosen’t sound that funny she could be an interesting fellow to chat with. And if not, i would be stuck with Turtle, 10/10 best person to chill with.

I would NEVER want to be stuck with… Suprise, Phoenix, he’s the type of person that constantly puts himself on a pedestal and reminds you every 24 hours how good/superior he is.

(Your worst knifemare.) #15

@Xerny said:
I probably would be stuck with Sparks, although she dosen’t sound that funny she could be an interesting fellow to chat with.

I was going to put Sparps but she’d probably steal my identity.

(Xerny) #16

@Lord_Coctus said:

@Xerny said:
I probably would be stuck with Sparks, although she dosen’t sound that funny she could be an interesting fellow to chat with.

I was going to put Sparps but she’d probably steal my identity.

Unless you don’t get too deep in your personal information~

(bgyoshi) #17

None of them wtf is wrong with you? They’re all irradiated lunatics and I bet their clothes and skin are fucking coated in radioactive dust.

(HadronZodiac) #18

Im not into japanese stuff, but tbh being locked with kira would be culturally interesting
I also wanna get stuck with phoenix, im mexican so we could talk XD

Still aint messing with javelin,aimee, or skyhammer.

Hell get so drunk he may beat me D:

(Mc1412013) #19

@bgyoshi said:
None of them wtf is wrong with you? They’re all irradiated lunatics and I bet their clothes and skin are @$!# coated in radioactive dust.

And if they were not radio active???

(bgyoshi) #20

@Mc1412013 said:

And if they were not radio active???

Then they wouldn’t be mercs in Dirty Bomb and wouldn’t be options for this question! The whole point behind their characters is that they’re going into irradiated zones to steal/guard stuff!