Who do you believe will get the new obsidian card?

(Wulie) #61

I would love a nice Nader- Obsidian. Something that says “Im here to kick ass”… but I think it will be Kira.

(Press E) #62

If they do add an obsidian for nader, I hope it includes the ability skins they said they had planned in the Q/A video. Just seems like such a waste otherwise, she’s the best merc for an ability skin next to sparks considering how much she uses it.

(Dysfnal) #63

I’m going to cry if we get obsidian F82 Aimee… I worked so hard to get it in cobalt

(FalC_16) #64

Really wish its nader. With smg9 ! My money will fly in warp 3 speed to SD’s account.

(K1X455) #65

Obsidian Aimee announced.

I like the augments so I’m down for just one.

(Your worst knifemare.) #66

@K1X455 said:
Obsidian Aimee announced.

I like the augments so I’m down for just one.

On the bright side, she’s not as bad as Turtles

(Boory Marks) #67

R. I. P. Nader/Sparks skin
“Maybe next time”

(TheFluffyOne) #68

Hm, at least it’s a cool looking obsidian.

EDIT: Although the shirt under the suit looks a bit like an afterthought, for me at least.

(Mc1412013) #69

@TheFluffyOne said:

EDIT: Although the shirt under the suit looks a bit like an afterthought, for me at least.

Snich on her head is stupud as fuck

(Meerkats) #70

@Mc1412013 said:

@TheFluffyOne said:

Snich on her head is stupud as @$!#
I think she’s throwing it up like a tennis ball.

(Mc1412013) #71

@Meerkats said:

@Mc1412013 said:

@TheFluffyOne said:

Snich on her head is stupud as @$!#
I think she’s throwing it up like a tennis ball.

My kid realized shes throwing it in the air not on her head though we both agreed it would be funny if they gave her phantoms cloak

(Sorotia) #72

“facepalms”

Why is the art of her with the Fel when the one card they’re giving use she has a PDP?

(TheFluffyOne) #73

@Sorotia said:
“facepalms”

Why is the art of her with the Fel when the one card they’re giving use she has a PDP?

Maybe foreshadowing a scopeless Felix?

EDIT: This is a joke.

(K1X455) #74

The only thing that would put me off is I can’t get a F75 Frontline Sniper.

And I notice she doesn’t have a power optic on her FEL-IX… and she looks h a w t on latex. I wonder what her butt looks like >:)

(Press E) #75

Her legs look so weird to me. Like, so skinny and straight, then there’s that knee and the weird point on the back of her legs.

Think I’ll pass this one up though. Not really a fan of sniping anyways, and I have like 3 versions of that card anyways, some special edition.

(Boory Marks) #76

The only obsidian operatives I’ve actually bought are the first ones: the arty, stoker, and fletcher ones. Wasn’t able to buy the Phantom one because I didn’t have money. I’ll skip this one sinve I never even bothered to buy Aimee. I’ll give splash damage my money once they make a nader obsidian or when they release that case that guarantees a gold or cobalt for a specific merc.

(CryonicArrow) #77

I like the skin so I probably will get it but damn I wish it was Felix load out. I can’t stand the the PDP I hate using it on Redeye and Vassili and only tolerate it on Amiee because of the Snitch debuff.

(TheFluffyOne) #78

He did say that there’s only one card this time, because they have plans of changing up the loadout cards system. So there might still possible to use this skin with other weapons?

(Mr.Cuddlesworth) #79

@TheFluffyOne said:

eeew now she really looks like a Vassili knockoff…

(Terminal_6) #80

Skin’s a 6.5/10 hate the PDP. That thing on her left shoulder seems kind of out of place, and I’m not sure why her left calf has a little fin, but DAYUM is that a suppressed pistol? Also the tight fit of the hood makes her look bald. The rest is nice.