Who do you believe will get the new obsidian card?

(boerhae) #21

@AlbinMatt said:
Huh, you’re still alive eh, Boers.

???

anyway this better be the next obsidian

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #22

Gimme my Uhbzideeunh Sporps pleeze

(AlbinMatt) #23

@boerhae said:

@AlbinMatt said:

???
Whoops, I was reffering to @BooryDarthNader Apparently my fingers like rebelious African Dutch.

(Mc1412013) #24

@boerhae said:

@AlbinMatt said:

???

https://twitter.com/DirtyBomb/status/907340486318415872

Lol thats what i suggested for kira in the dev vid post. we need some ones based off comunity members. Wouldnt be hard just have a contest to design the nex obsidian and best one gets to have a merc based off it and prize is a free card or cards if theres diferent guns/augments

(Press E) #25

@boerhae said:

@AlbinMatt said:

???

Oh my god, I really want that skin.

It might not fit well enough with DB’s “obsidian operative” style though. I mean, they changed the original camo phoenix card, and this one is even less obsidian operative. “basic cloak” is basically the opposite of what SD has been doing.

(Nail) #26

they’ll have to include a new “tripping over your dumbass dress” algorithm to movement

:slight_smile:

(Cletus_VanDamme) #27

Nader.

(n-x) #28

That one. Only that one and none other!

(TheFluffyOne) #29

I’m hoping for Kira. Nader would be nice too, and personally I wouldn’t want Sparks, but will not get pissy if it does turn out to be her.
Did we get an obsidian for a female merc yet, by the way?

If we only look at the obsidian operatives then no, none of the female mercs were given one yet.

(bgyoshi) #31

Kira’s the most OG after Aura so it’ll probably be Kira

They’ve been focusing on BR characters too so it makes sense.

(Artyrim) #32

@boerhae said:

@AlbinMatt said:

???

It looks like ku klux klan for asians.
I prefer a bikini outfit for Kira and a 3rd person view so I can enjoy that tiny ass instead of that skin xD

(B_Montiel) #33

@Artyrim said:

@boerhae said:

@AlbinMatt said:

???

It looks like ku klux klan for asians.

Ahah, her pants already looks like ww2 hugo boss. So I guess it’d perfectly fit then :smiley:

By the way, Except Arty who had his early model put back as an obsidian skin, every other “original” merc (Sawbonez/Sky/Fragger/Proxy/Vassili) already has a founder model existing in the game. And so far they have not added other models to them, so I would not put too much money on Proxy.

(Your worst knifemare.) #34

If the skin ends up being cultist Kira, I want culty Kira lines to go with it.

(Sorotia) #35

@Artyrim said:

@Sorotia said:

@Artyrim said:
I hope is Proxy even though there are many haters here
I’m fine with Kira and Nader as well but no Sparks or Aimee -_-

Haters…you say that like it’s random hate…she already has so many bloody special editions it isn’t even funny.

She is literally one of the last characters who should get a obsidian. She literally is the character with the most different obsidians in game.

The point is: I’M WITHOUT ANY OBSIDIAN PROXY . So for this reason I hope to get it xD,the redhead Proxy looks great

Doubt they’d ever do another redhead

(Mc1412013) #36

@TheFluffyOne said:
I’m hoping for Kira. Nader would be nice too, and personally I wouldn’t want Sparks, but will not get pissy if it does turn out to be her.
Did we get an obsidian for a female merc yet, by the way?

Only proxy has a founders obsidain thats more than a skin change. Aura has a skin change obsidian as far as i know no one else has an obsidian ask @Djiesse hes the loadout master here

(DB Genome editor) #37

Since @Mc1412013 has put me on the spot… :wink:

Current Obsidian and unique SE status for the ladies of DB is:

• Aimee: 1 SE (ReV “Detective” recolor)
  • Aura: 1 Obsidian (regular “Out for Blood” recolor)
  • Guardian: 1 SE (“Pirin” recolor)
  • Javelin: 1 SE (“GhostClip” recolor)
  • Kira: nil
  • Nader: nil
  • Proxy: 3 Obsidian (“Founders” full mesh change + “Out for Blood” and ReV “Culprit” recolors) + 2 SE (the other ReV “Culprit” + Shell Shock “Cyber Eye” recolors)
  • Sparks: nil

(I didn’t count the Logitec SE for Aura since it only affected the weapons. I also didn’t count the Alienware and Humble Bundle SE since, even though those are limited series (not released for all loadouts), they were released for all available mercs at the time, so they are not “unique” to one or a few mercs and more on par with older events SE.)

I would say beside Queen Proxy any of the others would be fair game for an Obsidian Operative…

(Xyfurion) #38

I’m rooting for Kira tbh.

Also fuck another proxy card. She has like 4 already

(Chilled Sanity) #39

Just make a maid/nurse sparks and I’m pretty sure @Lord_Coctus alone will buy enough of them to fund DB for the next decade

(Guziol) #40

I believe it will be kira or proxy. I hope it’s gonna be nader.