What's with this recent obsession with green and yellow skins?

(GatoCommodore) #21

@Wintergreen said:

@MarsRover said:

@HammerOfDawn21 said:

@Eox said:
Should I expect S4 ranked loadouts to be green ?

They’ve agreed to rework the green Phoenix skin after listening to feedback, so this time around they may steer away from green for S4.

I was curious where was it confirmed, of course it was reddit:

We showed off the Phoenix Obsidian skin yesterday - but many of you felt that it didn’t fit the Obsidian Operative aesthetic. We heard you, and the team have been focusing on reworking the design based on your feedback from Reddit and YouTube to bring it in line with the other Obsidian Operatives.

Good news, but that bold part really drove the point that maybe this forum should be closed and everyone should just move to reddit… :neutral:

I’ve never touched Reddit before and I like this place so far. Are we the red-headed stepchild in terms of priority? Rip. Would seem pretty odd if they pay more attention to Reddit and YouTube than their official boards.

more like sassy mutant orphan that was taken care by SD after left by nexon

(Xenithos) #22

@teflonlove said:

@Sorotia said:
The new twitch skin they released recently is purple…so they are doing other colors but I guess they could use some more variety.

The purple is a step in the right direction but why not go all the way and do pink skins? Combined with a “Hello Coaly” trinket I’m sure it would be all the rage.

Dang… I want it… :o

(HammerOfDawn21) #23

They are at it again, new obsidian looks cool af but… it still has yellow.

(Teflon Love) #24

@HammerOfDawn21 said:

Still looks like generic helmet dude from any generic PG 15 Hollywood action movie.

Covering the face removes a lot of character and personality. :frowning:

(Mc1412013) #25

Why wont they change the poncho to something else like they did with artie and phantom clothes. To me only changing the head amd giving a color change to the rest is just lazy. Im paying real money at least make it worth the money im paying.
Ps im still buying it even though i find it meh and they beter have more than one loadout with none pf that rng crap.

(GatoCommodore) #26

@HammerOfDawn21 said:

looks cooler than the green one Tbh

(Shirobon) #27

@Mc1412013 said:
Why wont they change the poncho to something else like they did with artie and phantom clothes. To me only changing the head amd giving a color change to the rest is just lazy. Im paying real money at least make it worth the money im paying.
Ps im still buying it even though i find it meh and they beter have more than one loadout with none pf that rng crap.

It’s been confirmed that there will be 3 different loadouts like the Phantom obsidian.

As for why you’d spend your cash on something you find meh, can’t stop you, but I certainly wouldn’t do that.

(Esaka) #28

@GatoCommodore said:

@HammerOfDawn21 said:

looks cooler than the green one Tbh

Well at least he’s not stealing Doomguy’s armor again.