Whats so great about ET:QW anyways?

(Apples) #21

nothing, thats why I’m wondering why I still play on a daily basis :smiley:

(edxot) #22

a game where driving fast can make you win

5 years learning and sometimes you still feel like a noob

no matter how good or bad you are, in the end, one team will win (nobody wins/loses alone)

you can use skils learned in previous FPS.

for me, this is like football re-invented. but this time, you get to play even when you get older.

(Rex) #23

Oh really? I always thought both sides would win.

(edxot) #24

inside and outside ?

(Donnovan) #25

I got hin. He is just not talking in obvious way. Not his fault.

(tedqw4e) #26

When can we expect qw: online ?

(Dthy) #27

Now. In Korea.

(Rex) #28

[QUOTE=tedqw4e;426630]When can we expect qw: online ?

Release date: 01.04.13

(aSHARK) #29

G e n i u s.

(aSHARK) #30

g e n i u s.

(Breo) #31

[QUOTE=tedqw4e;426630]When can we expect qw: online ?

Your late, Quake Wars Online beta started in 2009 and the game was released in 2010 for Korea (and also Japan?).
But it seems like the game is EOL see “service status”.

(.Chris.) #32

It wasn’t that great anyway, I managed to play a little of it, obviously had high ping which didn’t help but was pretty strange with the changes they made to the maps, I bet the original mappers died a little on the inside on how badly integrated the changes were.

(Aerie) #33

For me is the team work it’s still there even now, so we can still have some great nights.

(But of course we found many times ppl playing just for the highest xp and that’s all, but that always happend)

(aSHARK) #34

Ofcourse the teamwork,people who played it and because its not like cod were you kill someone in 1 second in etqw there is skill included

(edxot) #35

comparing to wolfET: class balance.

no more medics, medics, medics ftw. now, sometimes, you better have a balanced class distribution.

this forces players to use other classes, to get some experience with it. because you never know when you will play with a team who needs some specifc class in one of the 2124?= diferent objectives of the game (i am assuming each map has 4 objectives here).

(jopjop) #36

my bad! o/