What's in the box ?

(Mc1412013) #41

@ThatJohnS said:
Finally
https://twitter.com/DirtyBomb/status/897066896620761089

It was the weekend. You realy thought any one at sd was gonna care till monday. :stuck_out_tongue:

(watsyurdeal) #42

I feel like the Mk 2 cases and up should at least not have any bronze, and behave more like Expert and Elite Cases.

(The Enema Bandit) #43

I got a bazooka Proxy from the seventh case. Pretty strange indeed.

(JonBongNoJovi) #44

Day 7 , a Tears of Execution trinket ?

(JonBongNoJovi) #45

I was wrong , its another Normal Case tho i did see other than iron this time , would have been a easy way for SD to make weapon / crafting kits more obtainable and added them to mkII-IV cases .

(n-x) #46

Just opened the MK IV Case. Got an iron out of it. Itā€™s completely not worth it.

(MarsRover) #47

So MK IV is not even an Expert Case. Laughable.

(Jan S.) #48

Seems like I was lucky. But I have to agree, I was expecting at least bronze+ case.

(Freezer_Boss) #49

@ThatJohnS ooo nice B)

My reset is at 5 PM so iā€™ll see what i get

(Mc1412013) #50

Ive gotten 100%lead cards from every case opened during this dumb event. 9 cases 9 leads.

(ThePigVomit) #51

Still havenā€™t received my Mk. III Lead caseā€¦but I did get my Mk. IV Iron caseā€¦

(MarsRover) #52

@ThePigVomit said:
Still havenā€™t received my Mk. III Lead caseā€¦but I did get my Mk. IV Iron caseā€¦

According to a dev post on reddit it is fixed now and some people confirmed receiving MK III cases.

Funny how some announcements were on twitter, some on reddit, but here on official forums - radio silence :expressionless:

Edit:
Just opened my MK III - lead. So many leads in the animation itā€™s not even funny.

(FantasticMango) #53

They shouldā€™ve really just kept the old daily missions and layered the daily credit/case bonuses on top. With all the new content that keeps coming out, we could use the extra credits now more than ever.

(Shirobon) #54

I got an iron loadout from the IV case.

ā€œBig weekly rewardā€

At this point, Iā€™m just thinking that SD is laughing at us.

(Mc1412013) #55

@Shirobon said:
I got an iron loadout from the IV case.

ā€œBig weekly rewardā€

At this point, Iā€™m just thinking that SD is laughing at us.

Na they watched too much lets make a deal. But instead of a zonk its a lead.

Im expecting a leadnout of the 7th case

(Freezer_Boss) #56

Youā€™ve played for a month non stop ?
Here, take a bronze card and gtfo.

Joke apart, fix your sh it SD

(ThePigVomit) #57

@MarsRover said:

@ThePigVomit said:

According to a dev post on reddit it is fixed now and some people confirmed receiving MK III cases.

Funny how some announcements were on twitter, some on reddit, but here on official forums - radio silence :expressionless:

Edit:
Just opened my MK III - lead. So many leads in the animation itā€™s not even funny.

Iā€™ll recheck when I get home tonight. Not holding my breath though.

(emjot) #58

I got 2x lead and 2x iron cards. Not sure how to comment this new system. Iā€™d like to see it more rewarding than just some ā€¦ well itā€™s shit to be honest. With 500x3 (2x modes + 1 win) I could get case or keep it for crafting.

(boerhae) #59

@MarsRover said:
So MK IV is not even an Expert Case. Laughable.

You called?
sorry thatā€™s my steam name

Anyway yeah, I got a bronze from my case today. Irons are still in the pool, which means the big reward is actually something of a joke, unless Iā€™m missing something.

In my opinion they should offer a trinket that levels up (like ranked trinkets) for every full week played.

Also make the cases not trash

(The Enema Bandit) #60

And the winner isā€¦

@ThePigVomit said:
Gotta be a Dick in a Box!!!

Confirmed.