What's in the box ?

(Freezer_Boss) #1

I was wondering: what are the items in the mark I,II,III,and IV cases of the daily reward program ?

We’ll know that in a couple of days.

(GatoCommodore) #3

@Freezer_Boss said:
I was wondering: what are the items in the mark I,II,III,and IV cases of the daily reward program ?

definetly better than the 1500 creds per day

(ThePigVomit) #4

Gotta be a Dick in a Box!!!

(frostyvampire) #5

RNG

(BloodySin) #6

@GatoCommodore said:
Like a box with a chance to have a box with a chance to give 1500 credits?

(GatoCommodore) #7

@BloodySin said:

@GatoCommodore said:
Like a box with a chance to have a box with a chance to give 1500 credits?

well lets look at it this way, normal case costs 1000 credit

if just logging in and play once gives me a case that gives me a case that gives me 1500 credit with chances to get other stuff? im pretty okay with that

if you compared when you have to play 3 game modes and win 3 game modes, i’ll choose this over the old system any day…

(Your worst knifemare.) #8

IV case can be a special loadout.

(Freezer_Boss) #9

@Lord_Coctus said:
IV case can be a special loadout.

hype boiling

(Mc1412013) #10

Best case Its a pic of shoe in a mankini for tomorows daily play box worst case credit boosters.

Wait i think thats backwords.

(JonBongNoJovi) #11

well today is basically a normal case, i got me a lead yay

(Jan S.) #12

played few matches, didnt get mine yet…weird
edit: got it after 3-4 matches

(n-x) #13

I got a silver out of my first box. But it seems more or less to be a normal equipment case. I think I just got lucky.

(Melinder) #14

If I could have my 9,500 Credits a week back instead of these cases, that would be greatly appreciated.

(JonBongNoJovi) #15

@ThatJohnS remember its on a 24 hour timer , so if u opened at noon yesterday it would be noon today

(Jan S.) #16

@JonBongNoJovi I know there’s timer, it just didn’t unlock when it should.
Some people on reddit report the same thing

(Mc1412013) #17

@JonBongNoJovi said:
@ThatJohnS remember its on a 24 hour timer , so if u opened at noon yesterday it would be noon today

That sucks if u open it later and later each day at some.point you will.mis a day?? Being that at some point be too late in the night to wait around. Should reset same time every day like before

(MarsRover) #18

Got lead from mine.

@Mc1412013 said:

@JonBongNoJovi said:

That sucks if u open it later and later each day at some.point you will.mis a day?? Being that at some point be too late in the night to wait around. Should reset same time every day like before

Yeah the timer thing is lame.

(Shirobon) #19

I opened the I case and it’s just like a regular equipment case. Nothing special.

(Mc1412013) #20

@MarsRover said:
Got lead from mine.

@Mc1412013 said:

@JonBongNoJovi said:

Yeah the timer thing is lame.

Wait today is a bullshit rng load out cards. If thats the case wtf are u doing sd people need credits to biy mercs not a lame card. This sounds like if they make getting credits harder people will just buy mercs. This plus all the paid stuff like obsidians sounds like were going i the route of no longer free