What's in the box ?


(Freezer_Boss) #1

I was wondering: what are the items in the mark I,II,III,and IV cases of the daily reward program ?


(Kirays) #2

We’ll know that in a couple of days.


(GatoCommodore) #3

@Freezer_Boss said:
I was wondering: what are the items in the mark I,II,III,and IV cases of the daily reward program ?

definetly better than the 1500 creds per day


(ThePigVomit) #4

Gotta be a Dick in a Box!!!


(frostyvampire) #5

RNG


(BloodySin) #6

@GatoCommodore said:
definetly better than the 1500 creds per day
Like a box with a chance to have a box with a chance to give 1500 credits?


(GatoCommodore) #7

@BloodySin said:

@GatoCommodore said:
definetly better than the 1500 creds per day
Like a box with a chance to have a box with a chance to give 1500 credits?

well lets look at it this way, normal case costs 1000 credit

if just logging in and play once gives me a case that gives me a case that gives me 1500 credit with chances to get other stuff? im pretty okay with that

if you compared when you have to play 3 game modes and win 3 game modes, i’ll choose this over the old system any day…


(Your worst knifemare.) #8

IV case can be a special loadout.


(Freezer_Boss) #9

@Lord_Coctus said:
IV case can be a special loadout.

hype boiling


(Mc1412013) #10

Best case Its a pic of shoe in a mankini for tomorows daily play box worst case credit boosters.

.
.
.
Wait i think thats backwords.


(JonBongNoJovi) #11

well today is basically a normal case, i got me a lead yay


(Jan S.) #12

played few matches, didnt get mine yet…weird
edit: got it after 3-4 matches


(n-x) #13

I got a silver out of my first box. But it seems more or less to be a normal equipment case. I think I just got lucky.


(Melinder) #14

If I could have my 9,500 Credits a week back instead of these cases, that would be greatly appreciated.


(JonBongNoJovi) #15

@ThatJohnS remember its on a 24 hour timer , so if u opened at noon yesterday it would be noon today


(Jan S.) #16

@JonBongNoJovi I know there’s timer, it just didn’t unlock when it should.
Some people on reddit report the same thing


(Mc1412013) #17

@JonBongNoJovi said:
@ThatJohnS remember its on a 24 hour timer , so if u opened at noon yesterday it would be noon today

That sucks if u open it later and later each day at some.point you will.mis a day?? Being that at some point be too late in the night to wait around. Should reset same time every day like before


(MarsRover) #18

Got lead from mine.

@Mc1412013 said:

@JonBongNoJovi said:
@ThatJohnS remember its on a 24 hour timer , so if u opened at noon yesterday it would be noon today

That sucks if u open it later and later each day at some.point you will.mis a day?? Being that at some point be too late in the night to wait around. Should reset same time every day like before

Yeah the timer thing is lame.


(Shirobon) #19

I opened the I case and it’s just like a regular equipment case. Nothing special.


(Mc1412013) #20

@MarsRover said:
Got lead from mine.

@Mc1412013 said:

@JonBongNoJovi said:
@ThatJohnS remember its on a 24 hour timer , so if u opened at noon yesterday it would be noon today

That sucks if u open it later and later each day at some.point you will.mis a day?? Being that at some point be too late in the night to wait around. Should reset same time every day like before

Yeah the timer thing is lame.

Wait today is a bullshit rng load out cards. If thats the case wtf are u doing sd people need credits to biy mercs not a lame card. This sounds like if they make getting credits harder people will just buy mercs. This plus all the paid stuff like obsidians sounds like were going i the route of no longer free