What smart OS do you use?

(Adam) #1

I know there is already a poll about it, but that one is half assed and dinky. So here is a better version of that poll.

(Ctrix) #2

smart?

(Adam) #3

@Ctrix Its on most modern phones.

(DootyBomb) #4

do you mean like lolipop ?

(Adam) #5

Lollipop is a version of Android… Do you guys seriously not know what a smart phone is?

(Captain_Forward) #6

No Symbian option? Blasphemy!

(Sir_Slam) #7

IOS and I fucking hate it. Apple has proven to be complete and total garbage as of late.

(Adam) #8

You are the only one using Symbian. :stuck_out_tongue: Nokia doesn’t focus on that since they started blowing off Bill Gates.

(Nail) #9

You are the only one using Symbian. :stuck_out_tongue: Nokia doesn’t focus on that since they started blowing off Bill Gates.[/quote]

I was using Symbian right up to my provider giving me a free new Sony Experia, loved my Nokia X7, best case ever, but no updates. So now I got lolipop

(Adam) #10

You are the only one using Symbian. :stuck_out_tongue: Nokia doesn’t focus on that since they started blowing off Bill Gates.[/quote]

I was using Symbian right up to my provider giving me a free new Sony Experia, loved my Nokia X7, best case ever, but no updates. So now I got lolipop[/quote]

Oh god… I got an Xperia… FUCK THAT PHONE! I got the Z3. It said “100% water proof”

dies in the shower
Gorilla glass 3.0
breaks when dropped from a small car door

AND! IT LAGS LIKE A TODDLER IN COLLAGE!

(Nail) #11

other than having 4K, the new ones are meh, I got a M2, nice enough phone, but I like the Nokia more

(sagaciousCharm) #12

give me Android or give me Death!
LG G3 . cheap phone nowadays but gets the job done. good camera

(Adam) #13

[quote=“sagaciousCharm;131538”]give me Android or give me Death!
LG G3 . cheap phone nowadays but gets the job done. good camera[/quote]

(BananaSlug) #14

windows is cool but dont have any apps :frowning:

(Adam) #15

@BananaSlug how!? There are so many on the market place now.

(BananaSlug) #16

maybe on yours but i live in poland and there is not even a youtube app or any cool games :confused:

(Vocopi) #17

OH PHONES I THOUGHT YOU MEANT PC OPERATING SYSTEM WELL IF YOU MEAN PHONES I DON’T OWN A PHONE CAUSE I DO NOT LIKE PHONES BECAUSE I YELL INTO THEM KINDA LIKE HOW I AM RIGHT NOW.

(BananaSlug) #18

@Uli ok ._.

(SamillWong) #19

Android > iOS

(Bestfinlandball) #20

Android > any other OS