What is your favourite looking map?(and why)

(Boory Marks) #1

If you want, you can talk about your personal “ugliest” map also. My favourite looking map is definitely Chapel. The background of Chapel is really detailed, for me, has a nice colour palette overall.

I least like Dome in terms of looks, as for me it feels a bit drabby, even for a post-apocalyptic London, but that’s just me.

(TheFluffyOne) #2

I like the orangey, autumn look of Trainyard.
I have a feeling that I’m probably the minority here though.

(AlbinMatt) #3

I’d have to agree with you on this one. Chapel’s colour scheme is nice and distinct with many crosshair colours, and the construction around it plus all the mounted MGs laying around, gives it this nice “Safe Haven” vibe.

(Dr_Plantboss) #4

I enjoy the color scheme and storytelling in Underground, especially because you can actually see that it’s Canary Wharf Station on the tube.

(Loafus) #5

Chapel is a nice enviornment to fight in. The sky is dark yet clean, the streets and buildings go well together, and the CDA building and the chapel itself make the map have great landmark locations for combat to take place.

(Loafus) #6

Chapel is a nice enviornment to fight in. The sky is dark yet clean, the streets and buildings go well together, and the CDA building and the chapel itself make the map have great landmark locations for combat to take place.

(Verticules) #7

Clams!

(FalC_16) #8

love underground.

It is fast paced, linear which really works for this map. There are areas where you can utilize strikes from above…its got a bit of everything that DB was made for.

(TheStrangerous) #9

Oh hello, old thread!

Trainyard, I’m a sucker for dusk time. Plus the orange’ish color palette.

Favorite looking was definitely Overground… :frowning: I like how Dome and Trainyard look too.
Favorite to play is/was a toss up between Gallery, Trainyard, and Bridge.

Least favorite looking map? Bridge. It’s ugly and boring, but I like how it plays.
Least favorite map to play? Chapel. Yep, I’m sick of it. Can’t stand it anymore.

(Steve_Harvey) #11

Trainyard, of course. The Objectives are the coolest, especially when the train is derailed, i love the little details that make the map really stand out. Also, the map has some great flow to it, as neither side (in my opinion) has a real advantage, because there are many ways to approach it. Someone camping the mg? Get your neighborhood phantom to stab their ass.