What happened to our post counts?

(Zekariah) #1

Might be a silly question, but what happened to our post count info in the forums?

It’s not being displayed at the moment.

(badman) #2

Post counts are out, reputation’s in!

Feedback welcome, of course.

(tokamak) #3

Over the years new things are being tried out. Post-count has always been a bit of a debatable indicator.

This is the simplest way to hide it, but it would be even better if people could have the option to show their post-count publicly if they want to. I just don’t think that’s possible in Vbulletin right now, it’s mostly templates that work across the board and not for specific members.

(stealth6) #4

It would be a lot cooler if I actually had any rep! :smiley:

(Apples) #5

Aye, I’m fine with that, but my rep wont ever represent my awesomness as I spend more time bashing noodles than helping them, especially when there are 5 or 6 threads about the same subjects already :stuck_out_tongue: Cant be helped, I’m an arse!

Peace

(tokamak) #6

Would’ve handed you more but I’ve already spent too much reputation on raising new recruits under my command to give anything.

(Zekariah) #7

good to know

(Bullveyr) #8

Have a tapir instead.

:stroggtapir:

PS: +rep

(xTriXxy) #9

[QUOTE=badman;312019]Post counts are out, reputation’s in!

Feedback welcome, of course.[/QUOTE]

me want teh reputations! :tongue:

(Herandar) #10

You know the Old Guard (the ones that hand out significant amounts of rep) secretly (or not) love watching noob-bashing. You’ll be fine.

(Apples) #11

Well its fun to unleash a false rage against some kiddo, and I even find that we are really really civilised on these boards, I used to be on BC2 boards and damn, there wasnt any moderation and people where just bashing all over the place, fun but quickly boring!

Peace

(trigg3r) #12

Post counts were like Kill/death ratio, we have stars now which is like the XP of brink :slight_smile:

(Dthy) #13

Now i feel like a rep nubz :frowning:

(Apples) #14

Shhhh let me spread the love!

(shagileo) #15

YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

IT’S BACK !!!111111 :cool:

(Dthy) #16

Wooo! Cheers Apples for the rep! And Herandar and shagileo for the reps before! :smiley:

(Ragoo) #17

Finally I can give tokamak a bad reputation :smiley:

(Mustang) #18

Meh this sucks, having to visit everyone’s profile just to see their post count
Colossal waste of time, can we at least have it on mouseover?

(trigg3r) #19

why do you need to see everyone’s post count? :confused:

(tokamak) #20

Yeah, thanks for that.