What deodorant do you use?

(TheStrangerous) #1

I gotta say, think Old Spice stick is my favorite one, smells good.

But I still have these Rexona sticks lying around…

(hawkeyeguy99) #2

I’m cheap and haven’t branched out, I use Speed Stick lol

(TitaniumRapture) #3

Nothing at all.

(AlbinMatt) #4

Sweat and coffee.

(TitaniumRapture) #5

@AlbinMatt said:
Sweat and coffee.

Ew… coffee.

Usually get Old Spice Classic 'cause it’s available everywhere and I like the smell. Beyond that, don’t really care. Tried some dirt cheap brand called Brut once that wasn’t bad, some natural hippie crap called Herban Cowboy that was good, and anything else from corner stores I’ve picked up every now and then like the Dove and Degree stuff. Old Spice is best if you ask me.

On a related note, American Crew for hair on the rare occasion I actually have to do somethin’ with my hair when it’s short. Crew is good enough for me. For shaving, got my lineup that hasn’t changed in years. Guess I’m a bit of a brand loyalist because if it works and I don’t hate your company, then I’m sold and don’t bother looking anywhere else unless I need to. Merkur and Derby blades, Edwin & Jagger razors, bowls, and brushes, and Taylor of Old Bond Street and Proraso creams. I don’t wear cologne.

(GatoCommodore) #7

i only use one when there will be other people other than me and my ex

brand? anything that i found in the bathroom
dont really care tbh with brand, as long it doesnt make me stink

(K1X455) #8

I take a proper bath and scrub…

(Gamechanger2K) #9

Axe Africa - Smell like…

-Edited-

(GatoCommodore) #10

@Gamechanger2K said:
Axe Africa - Smell like a n*gger!!!

whoa there dude, chill
no need with the N word…

(watsyurdeal) #11

After a lot of time, I’ve come back to this one

Smells great, works well with no irritation or issues, the only downside is it does leave a little debris.

(Boory Marks) #12

(watsyurdeal) #13

Better question, what soap do yall use?

I use these, kinda going back and forth between them, I can’t decide what I like more.

(GatoCommodore) #14

(watsyurdeal) #15

They have something like that @GatoCommodore

(TheStrangerous) #16

I’m finishing this one:

This will be my next one…

Speaking of soaps, here’s the Zenner pumice I scrub my sole with.

Anything that smells along the lines of Irish Spring is fine by me. My mother tells me I used to deliberately walk into the bathroom and chew on the bars of soap when I was a baby and young toddler. Maybe that’s why I like that smell?

(watsyurdeal) #18

We’re eventually going to have Off Topic become the life style sub forum, calling it now.

(TheStrangerous) #19

@Wintergreen said:
Anything that smells along the lines of Irish Spring is fine by me. My mother tells me I used to deliberately walk into the bathroom and chew on the bars of soap when I was a baby and young toddler. Maybe that’s why I like that smell?

Cleopara had a soap eater, perhaps this is your destined profession: SOAP EATER

(henki000) #20

After grinding too much Dirty Bomb I see shard Rexona cobalt on my computer desk.