Were the advancement crate rewards changed?

(HadronZodiac) #1

because all 2k credits and 2 500 fragment rewards for 27 levels seems sus…

were the actually useful rewards removed or does rngesus just feel like making consumer experience shitty (like usual when it comes to DB)

(Press E) #2

You can still see the other rewards show up in the opening animation so they definitely haven’t been removed. You’d also be able to tell if the droprates had changed based on how often those rewards show up in the animation, so everything looks the same to me

(K1X455) #3

All it needs really is to add a 0 to the end of it to make it worth while.

Think about it. it’s 14.5k to purchase a weapon key to unlock them weapon crates.

And 500 fragments? Is that some sort of pittance?

(Nail) #4

if things were cheaper everyone would have it and then no one would buy because everyone else already had it, making it worthless. You wanna be shiny, PAY

(kittz0r) #5

Or get a Performance Case… is not like a Cobalt gives you anything…

(HadronZodiac) #6

5k for a bronze isnt my forte

(ThePigVomit) #7

RNJesus is not favoring you is all. I’ve got at least 400 reads and 2 different 3-day credit boosters along with 2k and 5k credits and a standard case or 2. No primes yet.

You should start hoarding cases like I do. You can’t get disappointed if you don’t open them. :skyhappy:

(HadronZodiac) #9

tbh no one wants to buy it either way, cuz the stuff inside suck so bad

(Nail) #10

then why bitch about it, RNG has NEVER fancied the roller, absolutely EVERYONE has whined about the RNG,. As you can buy any loadout for any merc you want, it makes all this bling crap silly to me. I bought for cash the one thing that ever made any sense, the All Merc Bundle, got it for $30+ when I only had 6 or 7 mercs, was hell of a deal, anything else I have was free including VIP Founders stuff

(HadronZodiac) #11

?

thing with crates is its possible to get something not bronze scarred

i havent gotten anything worth wile for 27 levels, so “ima bitch”

(Teflon Love) #12

The only “worthwhile” thing in DB are bronze loadouts that support your playing style the best, and you can craft them easily from all the fragments and credits you collected while leveling up 27 times.

The rest is just vanity crap not worth your while.

(HadronZodiac) #13

2k credits for 27 levels + 0 fragments = wow nothing

(Teflon Love) #14

I mostly meant the credits and fragments you get from playing, daily rewards and recycling unwanted random drops.

(Your worst knifemare.) #15

The only thing I get disappointed by are the single loadout cases.

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #16

Congratulations, you’ve been slapped in the face by RNGesus, just like everyone else.

(HadronZodiac) #17

you ever get slapped by rngesus for 28 levels straight?

ive increased a level thats why i said 28 now

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #18

Yeah. Probably more than that, now that I think about it.

(Your worst knifemare.) #19

Some answers:

1. They did lower the reward in each crate at the time they made leveling up much easier.
  2. Mabye you deserved the worst rewards.
  3. How dare you disrespect the holy rngesus.
Summary

I’m guessing its answer 2 even though 1 isnt wrong.

(HadronZodiac) #20

I feel sorry for your loss

1 - Imo the problem with what they did is how “chance” works. X3 the levels made in a time, but with 1/3 the chance for good stuff. This means way higher chance of 3 bad things, which is different from what was expected

2 - :cry:

3 - I am sorry for my disrespect plz dont smite me

edit:

rngesus accepted my apology :open_mouth: (normal crate from advancement crate)