Welcome one and all to the Tempo discussion forum!

(Silvanoshi) #1

Welcome to Tempo’s official discussion forum! With a city under siege, feel free to share and discuss your tactics, tails of valour…and maybe even some oddly hilarious tails of woe.

As Tempo has yet to hit the App Store, this’ll also be a great location to theorise about the various intricacies of Tempo’s action packed storyline.

(Nail) #2

so it’s not free ?

(tinker) #3

no i don’t think so

on Facebook/twitter a post said ~ “write here to get 1 of 3 FREE copies”

I like the slow-motion fighting scenes like the ones we know from CoD and Battlefield campaign althought it seems to me to be an indicator towards a single-player / campaign or 1vs1 game (if every slow motion affects all players, the game will feel like lagging the whole time)

(Nail) #4

yep, no one usually has a contest to give away something that is free already

(Mustang) #5

Interesting, I thought the WarChest mantra was Free Multiplayer Games.

(Nail) #6

“nothing is final”

:penguin:

edit, maybe it’s not multiplayer

(.FROST.) #7

It’s also possible, that SD does something like Microsoft did with Killer Instinct; where you could’ve played what was basically an extended demo, but fully functional, with a working MP, etc., but with just a single playable character. You could’ve also, on the other hand, have bought additional characters, or the entire season pass for the full released game, together with all further season 1 characters, that weren’t there upon release.

PS: No matter how great a game looks, it could look effing awesome, but when the controls are garbage I won’t play it for long. I have already way too many iOS titles on my iPad, but there’s only a few I actually play on a regular basis; namely those with dedicated tablet controls, which don’t get in the way of the gameplay, because they are precise and responsive. Games that just emulate controller controlls are more often than not terrible to play.

I hope that Tempo’s controlls are not only fun to use, but also a challenge in a good way; something you can perfect, but isn’t too hard for beginners either.

(rookie1) #8

There is not much news about Tempo …Would like to see it on Android :slight_smile:
Liked the making off Tempo video which I saw only few days ago ,very informative and problaly similar things is done with Dirty bomb .
My only grief about Tempo is to DB clony
Anyway…waiting more of it :slight_smile:

//youtu.be/UayH66P3Hlc

[QUOTE=rookie1;532512]There is not much news about Tempo …Would like to see it on Android :slight_smile:
Liked the making off Tempo video which I saw only few days ago ,very informative and problaly similar things is done with Dirty bomb .
My only grief about Tempo is to DB clony
Anyway…waiting more of it :slight_smile:

//youtu.be/UayH66P3Hlc
[/QUOTE]

Is this the voice of LCTR or am I going crazy?

(Mustang) #10

BongoBoy sounds nothing like LCTR. :tongue:

(.FROST.) #11

Sooo, finally this great game has released and I’m really enjoying it so far. But I haven’t played that much of it as of yet, since I like to stretch it out a bit; “short bursts of action” shortly before I hit the sack :wink:

So far, I’ve encountered three main means of controlling the scene.

-hitting a “button”(shrinking circle) at exactly the right time
-mashing a triangle as fast as you can
-and re-drawing a path on a stylized “map”, or “circuit diagram”; again, as quickly as possible

I already knew the first two mechanics from the iOS Injustice game, but the latter one is kinda new to me but I like it. The controls are simple, yet challenging, but I can’t imagine playing this game on the streets, or worse, in the sub, cause there’s just no way you wouldn’t look like a total idiot, whilst you are mashing the crap out of your precious little mobile device.

-Final verdict will follow-

PS: Haven’t managed to achieve a gold medal as of yet(only just a few silver medals) so there’s definitely room to the top for me. Hope it’s not driving me crazy though(trying to get all the gold stars), like a certain “two stars: be more objective challenge…”

(Silvanoshi) #12

Hahah, glad to hear that you’re enjoying Tempo so far .FROST. :)!

Whether or not you look like an idiot while playing on the tube very much depends on your point of view and how much you care about what other people think :P. They might think you look odd, but who cares, you’re having fun :D!

Getting golds is tough for sure. As you progress through the game, you should see ways to make it a little easier though ;).

(doankhuong92) #13

yeah :stroggbanana: