Weapon remodelling project

(BackSnip3) #21

Got the gun modelling finished,now attacking UV’s and texture creation(will take some time :tongue:)

:stroggtapir:

(ronboy) #22

Cool colt. :cool:

(Shownie) #23

Man, thats some awesome COLT :slight_smile:

(aaa4) #24

well that user would have gotten an “awsome” from me too, but he has already proven in the past that he is basing his work on professional work.

so no props from me. just deliver your work and dont make a big wave.

thx.

(stealth6) #25

[QUOTE=aaa4;234808]well that [strike]u[/strike]s[strike]er would have gotten an “[/strike]awsome[strike]” from me too, but he has already proven in the past that he is basing his[/strike] work [strike]on professional work.

so no [/strike]props from me[strike]. just deliver your work and dont make[/strike] a big[strike] wave.[/strike]

thx.[/QUOTE]

Hehehehehe ninjatapir strikes :stroggtapir:

(BackSnip3) #26

Lol Stealth good one,I see the hidden ninja posts now :smiley:
@aaa4:I don’t get why you say I base my work on professional work,the only source I use is this,I also take screenshots of other games to see how it looks in other games, that’s all.So explain yourself please…:confused:

(aaa4) #27

lol stealth. good one. you see my words are chronologically perfect in every way. its like a poem of goethe…

to backdude: there is no need to explain a FAKE life.

(nukits) #28

Heh, man your colt looks really good!

(BackSnip3) #29

I’m laughing so hard as you have no proof of what you tell, also as you say if that was the PAST this was not NOW,that’s not the same work now, you could forget this as this was not released work anyway huh!
And I think everyone had made his own mod with other people’s work, you too first, if that’s what you meant…
I haven’t decompiled something or stolen someone’s else work, so stop spamming my topic, create your own work and live in peace…:stroggtapir:
EDIT:got basic texture finished!

(stealth6) #30

That looks pretty dam sweet now

(ronboy) #31

Keep up the good work. :flamethrower:

(AlphaRed12) #32

If you want some help, I can texture or animate (even model if that’s really needed) any gun you have. Just send me the files and I can get right on it.

(WhiskeyJar) #33

You have some good modeling skill maybe add new weapons for example allies grease gun? i always wanted russians and a ppsh

(BackSnip3) #34

Well I would need help on making good textures,it covers great the geometry but it’s a total mess:tongue:

But I don’t need help at the moment for modelling and animation, but we never know:)
Any help is greatly appreciated! :smiley:

@WhiskeyJar:I’ll think about it, chaos mod features those guns so I might make those :wink:
What about your problem on your topic?You haven’t replied:(

(ischbinz) #35

hihi
the horror of all modellers - making textures :slight_smile:

(AlphaRed12) #36

Send me the model of the Colt 1911 and I’ll make a texture for it.

EDIT: I got the model from BackSnip3, but I had to re-UV map it to get a better result from it. Pics for texture/skin will come shortly.

EDIT#2: Reworked the skin twice and already on the third try. Looking pretty good for my standards.

(AlphaRed12) #37

Did some more work on the Colt M1911, got msot of the base diffuse lighting all setup and will have to finish up the last few pieces then go into the detailing and grunge/scratches.

(aaa4) #38

well i couldnt resist, but what is cleary going into my eye is that you are trying to make science out of farts !!!

boring as hell…think gonna igno this stuff now.

btw. did you guys ever thought about et and gunmodels with high tris count, and that it doesnt really fit ??? looks pretty much too overpowered for et and will cause lagg ?..to be one time constructive in this thread.

(aaa4) #39

well i couldnt resist, but what is cleary going into my eye is that you are trying to make science out of farts !!! …boring as hell…“and now gonna make this” “and now gonna make that”. ive never seen sth so rediculously low…

(aaa4) #40

well i couldnt resist, but what is cleary going into my eye is that you are trying to make science out of farts !!! …boring as hell…

“and now gonna make this” “and now gonna make that”. ive never seen sth so rediculously low…think gonna igno this stuff from now on…