We need rank protection from botters....

(MikeGreene1990) #1

there are a few ways to do this.

1. Vote to draw the map based on a 6/10 player majority. If someone is aim botting.

2. Allow teams to kick opposing team players based on a player majority as well perhaps 6 or more.

3. Vote kick yourself…

Or we can make it easy where leaving a ranked match discards a win/loss, but the penalty in doing so is 60mins.

I cant take this bullshit anymore. One guy botted with a rhino and got 41/1 than another scrub profile went 144 and 5 with fragger that had nothing but head shots… I know he was cheating because the bot would not target the turret i placed killing him when i played as bushwhacker.

This is unacceptable. Its bad enough having 10-20 min wait ques on top of bad team balance. Something needs to be done.

(MrMaiketh) #2

What Ranks are you playing against? I have over 200 ranked matches and have never seen someone over 70 kills. I have been on teams where we have literally killed all 5 at spawn for all of the first round and have not seen numbers like that in ranked. I have not had the issues you " think" you’re having and nothing you suggested above seems like any less a waste of my 20 mins in queue.

Also did the math “roughly” 20 secs respawn mean 3 spawns a min average match 20 min? 5 on a team? That would mean there were 300 kills available if your WHOLE team died every 20secs? That fragger would have had to of killed 60% of your team every spawn to generate those numbers… screen shots?

I am gonna call Bullshit and give you this slightly used tissue to dry up those salty tears.

(MrMaiketh) #3

I apologize; Mike I ran into one tonight =( it was terrible. was on a redeye with like full auto on the bolt action rifle. when we surrendered after a few mins they were already upto 60+ kills. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198336230342/ this was the douche. I would like my tissue back please .

(neverplayseriou) #4

Naming and shaming isn’t allowed and if you think 70+ kills is impossible you seriously have to get out of your bronze mindset. @MrMaiketh go and watch twitch.tv/lightningzor if you wanna see someone get a ton of kills.

(AlbinMatt) #5

@neverplayseriou OP hasn’t named anyone, just giving personal data, so I think we can let this one slip.

I definitely agree with improving the kick system. Problem is, I’m afraid that some people might actually try to keep the botter, so they can score an easy win. This has happened before.

(MikeGreene1990) #6

I never did say 70 kills was impossible. I see people go 70 and 25. 70 and 30 if they are good for a whole game. But if you go 70 and 5 while dealing 15k bullet damage while only taking 2-3k dmg? you might be a botter. Also @MrMalketh sancho was one of the botting accounts i encountered in game. Many of them have un-ranked dud accounts. there for once the new season starts, i cant wait till unranked players are restricted to bronze or silver w/e.

(MikeGreene1990) #7

[quote=“AlbinMatt;c-227217”]@neverplayseriou OP hasn’t named anyone, just giving personal data, so I think we can let this one slip.

I definitely agree with improving the kick system. Problem is, I’m afraid that some people might actually try to keep the botter, so they can score an easy win. This has happened before.[/quote]

This is why when 1 full team votes to kick. You need at least 1 player on the botting team to vote to kick as well to kick the botter. This way, the team getting screwed cant just vote kick someone off who is legit good. 1 honest player on the other team would need to initate the kick.

(MikeGreene1990) #8

As it stands right now, you cannot kick someone who is on the opposing team. This needs to change…

(MikeGreene1990) #9

[quote=“MrMaiketh;c-227073”]What Ranks are you playing against? I have over 200 ranked matches and have never seen someone over 70 kills. I have been on teams where we have literally killed all 5 at spawn for all of the first round and have not seen numbers like that in ranked. I have not had the issues you " think" you’re having and nothing you suggested above seems like any less a waste of my 20 mins in queue.

Also did the math “roughly” 20 secs respawn mean 3 spawns a min average match 20 min? 5 on a team? That would mean there were 300 kills available if your WHOLE team died every 20secs? That fragger would have had to of killed 60% of your team every spawn to generate those numbers… screen shots?

I am gonna call Bullshit and give you this slightly used tissue to dry up those salty tears.[/quote]

I am Silver Master because of the cancerous matchmaking. I play either solo or in a duo pool if a friend is online… 8/10 i have to carry the team… Hell i have had a game so bad for RNG that it put 3 unranked and 1 bronze on my team. All with KDs way below 1. My main partner is Stoop1d from UBC/OCB. On average though i have at least 2/3 team mates who kill for 10/30. Sometimes they play the obj at least half the time they don’t.

(Ominous) #10

I went 41/6 with Rhino and that was only half time. This is a Season 4 photo and I’m still ranked silver for now (hoping to get gold). 144 and only headshots is a whole other level, dont throw Rhino players in there with Hackers, thanks.
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/866241292740341864/415E59256D7C9630708D154BD4F5BD3BF7A887B2/

(Shenaynays) #11

@MrMaiketh

Naming and shaming specific players is against the forum rules, might wanna remove the link before you get told off by the mods

(martha_smith) #12

@MikeGreene1990

the only way to deal with hackers is getting better anti hack service -

currently dirty bomb is using anti cheat service which can’t detect wallhack

but battle eye is best it can detect wall-hack

and you said vote to kick enemy player

really ? look its ranked and nobody wanna lose so - enemy team would try to kick best player

and it would be easy to win

& if you think a guy is hacking - take his video , upload it

and send it to Dirty bomb - then he’ll be banned