Watchdogs 3?

(Demonic_Muff1n) #1

Where do you guys think the next watchdogs game will be set at? i would personally like china cause china actually has the biggest IT industry and it would give a new twist on antagonists like maybe the triads and other mobs like the japanese yakuza and maybe the korean hong. Plus who wouldnt want to have a chinese main character that knows kung fu and stuff.

(CyberVonCyberus) #2

So basically Bruce Lee with a cheat engine installed on his phone ? that’s a pretty good idea

(GatoCommodore) #3

well sh*t i dont know but people at Ubisoft keep surprising me with their games…
so, we’ll see…

(Reddeadcap) #4

Don’t know, I’d love to see a game series following Jordi, doesn’t even have to be a watch dogs sequel but set in the same universe.

Watch dogs one was too serious, watch dogs 2 was too silly, if you ask me.

It could use a karma system similar to sleeping dogs, considering watchdogs 2 literally have your xp based on viewership, some of those viewers would probably rather not see you killing random rent-a-cops.

It could focus on a better melee system rather than how other games copied assassins creed.

(Demonic_Muff1n) #5

@CyberVonCyberus said:
So basically Bruce Lee with a cheat engine installed on his phone ? that’s a pretty good idea

well not exactly bruce lee type, but maybe like how marcus would use the thunderball (his melee weapon) to have execution knock outs so like the character can have like this execution type thing but with a kung fu style to it.

(Demonic_Muff1n) #6

@Reddeadcap said:
Don’t know, I’d love to see a game series following Jordi, doesn’t even have to be a watch dogs sequel but set in the same universe.

It could use a karma system similar to sleeping dogs, considering watchdogs 2 literally have your xp based on viewership, some of those viewers would probably rather not see you killing random rent-a-cops.

It could focus on a better melee system rather than how other games copied assassins creed.

i sorta agree with watchdogs 2 being silly. i mean come on the main character is like an innocent teen and firing off a machine gun. i mean thats just plain weird to me, like a dude that fires a gun on a daily basis shouldn’t have an innocent persona like that. Thats why i found aiden pearce to be better cause although he was killing people it suited his persona.

(Reddeadcap) #7

@Demonic_Muff1n said:

@Reddeadcap said:

i sorta agree with watchdogs 2 being silly. i mean come on the main character is like an innocent teen and firing off a machine gun. i mean thats just plain weird to me, like a dude that fires a gun on a daily basis shouldn’t have an innocent persona like that. Thats why i found aiden pearce to be better cause although he was killing people it suited his persona.
Many people said Aiden sounded to boring and bland, but if you ask me, he sounded like he was still coping with the loss of his niece.
Many people said the fact that it was is niece rather than daughter that made it boring for them, he’s a criminal, he knows he can’t really care for a family of his own while on the run, so his sister and her kids are the closest thing he has.

(Demonic_Muff1n) #8

@Reddeadcap said:

@Demonic_Muff1n said:

@Reddeadcap said:

Many people said Aiden sounded to boring and bland, but if you ask me, he sounded like he was still coping with the loss of his niece.
Many people said the fact that it was is niece rather than daughter that made it boring for them, he’s a criminal, he knows he can’t really care for a family of his own while on the run, so his sister and her kids are the closest thing he has.

i do sorta understand the boring and bland part as aiden didnt project any emotions as such apart from maybe anger from time to time. Even when the cut scene of him visiting his niece’s grave, he didnt seem to be sad.