Watchdogs 1 & 2

(Steve_Harvey) #1

Does the story of Watchdogs 2 correlate in any way with the first? Which one should i buy first? (Please don’t say the game is terrible, It looks pretty good, the second one, that is.)

Note: I MAY purchase the other as well, just i seem to like the second one more due to graphics and characters. However, story really stomps these, therefore, I wanted to know if i should buy either of them first for story purposes.

(GatoCommodore) #2

the 1st one is pretty good in terms of content.

identical to saints row the third.

the 2nd one is pretty good too

buy 1st one if you want to follow story why technology is bad

(henki000) #3

You should be warned that Watchdogs 1 was pretty buggy. I played it halfway without problems and my crosshair stopped working or got bugged. Starting new game fixed this, but loading save file to fresh re-installed game showed the problem again. Storyline was somewhat depressing, but I liked mechanics. Didnt give it second shot.

Sleeping Dogs was on the other hand great game. DLC’s were pitiful, but I have played that game twice to the end.

(GatoCommodore) #4

@henki000 said:
You should be warned that Watchdogs 1 was pretty buggy. I played it halfway without problems and my crosshair stopped working or got bugged. Starting new game fixed this, but loading save file to fresh re-installed game showed the problem again. Storyline was somewhat depressing, but I liked mechanics. Didnt give it second shot.

Sleeping Dogs was on the other hand great game. DLC’s were pitiful, but I have played that game twice to the end.

it works pretty smooth on my end
and i love the music in watchdogs 2
especially the Deadsec pirate radio (https://open.spotify.com/user/12183586130/playlist/4y5QrsxMTmgdGobrB5ERQc)

Sleeping Dogs also one of those game that got a pretty good sountracks