Wargaming and Splash Damage team up for brand-new projects

(Chris Mullins) #21

[QUOTE=eitsch0r;566377]Hi Marbles,

There is a : in your URL which makes it point to some 404. Maybe you might want to change that. Or leave it in … if that presents a challenge to a prospect, then you do not want that person anyways :smiley:

I am a bit irritated by the Trademark-Display in Dirtybomb Splashscreen shown below … does that mean that Wargaming now owns the rights to DB as ET:QW is owned by Bethesda? The Pressmumbojumbo only mentions superexciting new projects as target for collaboration, how about DB?

cheers
H[/QUOTE]

Where did you get that link from? Everything seems to be working fine on our end. Also WarChest (I assume that’s what you’re referring to) is and always has been a Splash Damage entity. Wargaming are not involved with Dirty Bomb.

(eitsch0r) #22

D’oh

[QUOTE=light_sh4v0r;566392]Wargaming != Warchest
Warchest is a Splash Damage thing.[/QUOTE]Hi, dear illuminated hairremover. That’s it. Good catch! I feel slightly embarassed now.:penguin:

[QUOTE=DarkangelUK;566401]As light_sh4v0r said you’re confused, WarChest isn’t Wargaming.[/QUOTE]Thankfully so, indeed!
Hi Darkangel, i was probably so agitated by the fear of change of trademark ownership that my brain tricked me into misreading :frowning:

Hi shoe. … you found the typo, didn’t you. :wink: Most important for me was that the ownership of DB trademarks does not change/is sold to a publisher. In that sense i am really relieved to hear that Wargaming is not involved with DB.

Although they surely might have some interesting brainstorming ideas concerning possible strategies to capture the playerbases attention-span when competing with other sources of excitement. (think: events or rewards for playing DB instead of a competitors timesink … or similar stuff)

In more general terms, it is easy for me to see the hopefully prosperous teamwork leading to a more safe and stabilized future for SD as a company. It probably will also make planning easier and put higher developer potential in reach? We will see … :slight_smile:

Good luck to all of ya!
H

(light_sh4v0r) #23

lol,thanks for the new sig :wink:

(JackPipsam) #24

Hmm, I hopefully it won’t be a repeat of Bethesda.

Would be cool if the deal lets you keep the IP.

(luza_zuza) #25

Would be cool if the deal lets you keep the IP.

It is rather rethorical question :slight_smile:

(DarkangelUK) #26

When are we getting a hint of what’s coming out due to this collaboration? :smiley:

(Shiv) #27

the link doesn’t currently work

(3D Printer) #28

https://www.splashdamage.com/news/wargaming-and-splash-damage-team-up-for-brand-new-projects/