Vietnam Mod Download

(FiReWall.) #21

No it’s totally copied from your old pk3’s :smiley:
I found some indications in the pk3file :stuck_out_tongue:

// © Copyright 2007. VS|Monkey //

Anyway they did a bad job putting everything together; the snipers and mg42 aren’t visible in game :slight_smile:
Can be fixed by replacing those weaponfiles with the VS_[BorgWeap01].pk3 filepack :smiley:

(B0RG) #22

Borg rules :stroggbanana:

Anyways I didnt check this Jaymod version. I just saw the advertisement on Splatterladder.

(blad3) #23

Hi

Who I would like to be a game mode, “the struggle to manually”, ie a few new moves that would put to injury.

(FiReWall.) #24

B0RG any update ?

I read today on VS clan website ETNAM development is CLOSED?
Too bad I can’t read the whole topic because an administrator needs to verify my account!
So does this mean that the project is closed and dead or finished and ready to be announced?

Greetings FiRe

(B0RG) #25

[QUOTE=FiRe&Wall’;235984]B0RG any update ?
I read today on VS clan website ETNAM development is CLOSED?
[/QUOTE]

I think you missunderstood or I explained myself wrong cause its not closed, its stopped. I supose you read the phrase “closed for vacations”.

greets

(Cambodunum) #26

… what does “stopped” means exactly?
… greetz Cambo

(B0RG) #27

It means we are not working on it.

greets

(blad3) #28

Soon, the full version can be made available to skinpack vietnam fashion. And without waiting:)

Links show how it will look like:

(B0RG) #29

pfff… Blad3, I have gained a bet for 20 euros thanks to you.

(blad3) #30

o lol xd …

(B0RG) #31

Its not funny really

(shagileo) #32

blad3 why would you even think of doing such a thing ?? :frowning:

Borg and Monkey have been working for many many many months of it and there have been numerous testings going on for 2 months.
It has been a lot of work for those who tested it, BUT EVEN MORE FOR THOSE WHO MADE IT !!

Can you please show some respect and let the ORIGINAL authors release the mod THEY MADE ?
How would you feel if someone took something you made and release it as his own ?

That’s really very low, so I’m suggesting you not to release the thing you’re promoting for …

EDIT: and closed means: they have temporarily stopped modding the mod (because they worked so hard, I think the least they deserve is some vacation… and respect)

(Nail) #33

it’s JALS

[edit: Just Another Lame Skinpack]

(blad3) #34

[QUOTE=shagileo;236659]blad3 why would you even think of doing such a thing ?? :frowning:

Borg and Monkey have been working for many many many months of it and there have been numerous testings going on for 2 months.
It has been a lot of work for those who tested it, BUT EVEN MORE FOR THOSE WHO MADE IT !!

Can you please show some respect and let the ORIGINAL authors release the mod THEY MADE ?
How would you feel if someone took something you made and release it as his own ?

That’s really very low, so I’m suggesting you not to release the thing you’re promoting for …

EDIT: and closed means: they have temporarily stopped modding the mod (because they worked so hard, I think the least they deserve is some vacation… and respect)[/QUOTE]

Mod had to go this summer, and for me, counts as a word he says. wywiązaliście not the powiedzianego words and for that this whole “action”. The word has not been met, and for me that word is sacrosanct

(VS.wArRi0r) #35

Now , you see what a little snitchy bastard you are.

You have NO respect for Monkey & Borg,
NO respect for the mod
NO respect for the game Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory.

I thought SD was a forum for modders/ mappers… But it seems copiers and noobs are welcome here.

Btw, Blad3, your account will be deleted @VS|forum.

(Cambodunum) #36

Mod had to go this summer, and for me, counts as a word he says … The word has not been met, and for me that word is sacrosanct

… OMFG how old are you?!

(blad3) #37

Now , you see what a little snitchy bastard you are.

You have NO respect for Monkey & Borg,
NO respect for the mod
NO respect for the game Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory.

I thought SD was a forum for modders/ mappers… But it seems copiers and noobs are welcome here.

Btw, Blad3, your account will be deleted @VS|forum.

do not do not do it xd

Listen to the word I mean what is said. If someone does not keep his word so be it.

(VS.wArRi0r) #38

I will also keep my word :wink:

(B0RG) #39

So, if we take a rest for vacations, Monkey is a lier (your words on our forum). If Vietnam mod is spammed on VS forum, its a fake (your words too). You “developed” our old skin pack several time ago (you posted some videos here) so you have not repacked it due to we dont keep our word, you did it several time ago. But finally you repacked a 1 year old mod. Good for you lol. Now there are already 3 outdated repacks on business.

But the fact is: Summer 2010 ends the 3rd week of september. So word not broken. Anyways I have not any moral duty with you at all. No one. And dunno where is wroten that, if anybody breaks his word, then you can become a bastard. And also, what word are you talking about? I gave my word to nobody.

You can give all the honor related excuses you want, but I’ll keep thinking you’re just silly… 26 yo?.. yes, I keep.

(blad3) #40

[QUOTE=-IronMonkey-;224976]well I’m trying to clean up the MOD before release it to the public…
i hope 1 month … max 2
thanks for showing interest, this boost up my morale :P[/QUOTE]

This may be stupid, boy you are.:smiley: