Victory or Defeat III

(Dthy) #21

i think a better idea would be 4 Proz Vs 8-10 Nubs, all have the same vehicle/weapon restriction

(xTriXxy) #22

[QUOTE=Rex;240051]4 assault rifle guys vs 2 tanks, 1 anansi, 1 apc and 3 turrets. Is that right?

Very nice idea! I’m sure you will get at least 30 pro teams up for your ****! :D[/QUOTE]

turrets and heavy vehicles will be available for non pro players.
anansi/tormentor not.

imagine situation, something like in movie expendables. bunch of skilled soldiers against island army. i think, any pro team with great tactics can handle with that.
and,opponent will be random players.

(Breo) #23

The idea of VoD1 is much better (random teams with promod players) :cool:

I gues there will be a couple problems:

• “Pro players” dislikes to be killed by vehicles or heavy weapons.
  • “Vanilla players” don’t want to compete against “pro players” or they are already play promod?
  • A match with different rulesets for both teams won’t work… you can’t garantee who is using what?

That’s my input :wink: hopefully your idea is beta?

(Rex) #24

better you keep your cup without proplayers :wink:

(xTriXxy) #25

[QUOTE=Breo;240087]The idea of VoD1 is much better (random teams with promod players) :cool:

I gues there will be a couple problems:

• “Pro players” dislikes to be killed by vehicles or heavy weapons.
  • “Vanilla players” don’t want to compete against “pro players” or they are already play promod?
  • A match with different rulesets for both teams won’t work… you can’t garantee who is using what?

That’s my input :wink: hopefully your idea is beta?[/QUOTE]

yep still beta:)
1-pro players dislikes to be killed anyway, not by heavy weapons only:) this will be (maybe) about their defeat :stroggbanana: at all:wink: point will be to rise “selfconfidence” of non-pro players, they have absolutely no chance to win over them when teams are fair in meaning of number of players.

2.i think different rulesets will work.

(xTriXxy) #26

who is pro player?