Very active RAD multiplayer player looking for matches

(Ben.page) #61

BenPage - level 35 active player most of the time.

(Catnadian) #62

Some of these recent matches just remind me how I could never quite get a setup in 20pt games I was happy with. :frowning:

(Crozzton) #63

Cap machine gun and bees. Juan big sniper and 2 Kate’s with cocklers. Try that catnadain. Loads of dots. Play it aggressively. Fun setup imo

(BiA85) #64

Level 15 looking for some active users. Randoms who make 1 move a day just aren’t fun. I’ve only had the game since Friday evening so I’m still a nub.

(Ben.page) #65

Three daves is so uninventive. Not complaining just stating.

(Crozzton) #66

Aye. Just discovered it sux. Bought my third just to spend some doh and wasn’t worth it tbh. Ah well 100k coins still :stuck_out_tongue:
Just realized it was against you Ben :stuck_out_tongue:

(Catnadian) #67

Three Daves sounds alright in theory but I guess in practice, once you’ve used the grenades you don’t have a lot going for you except flexibility in movement, especially bad if they don’t all have at least ARs. Two Daves might be good if you have a sniper Agent, though

(Ben.page) #68

That was a decent match, closest i’ve had since getting a formidable squad. 3x Dave has a lot of intimidation, dont want to put anyone in range of a one-turn-kill.

Rematch soon, I won’t be able to respond quickly for the next day or two.

(Crozzton) #69

Was hoping for a map where ppl tend to cluster more would have been fun with 3xgrenades and 1 gas grenade in second turn.
They are however pretty soft and not having an ability leaving them behind like healers or mechs and with no cloaks they tend to break in half on their advance if you want a bit of shooting out of them. Far from my normal setup. Not sure it’s a setup that can do well in the long run. Perhaps without a Kate in a 20 pts. Should be pretty easy to outsmart 3 Dave’s tho with a bit of brain :slight_smile:
Anyways well played :slight_smile:

(TAMUmpower) #70

I play probably 50 turns or more a day. Prepare to lose to the “DustyDongOfDoom”

(Jumpman4life) #71

Add me my sn = Jumpman247 I play very often late at night.

(ChaosPinhead) #72

How on earth do you have so much gold!!! Either you win every match and play 50 beginning to end matches a day or …or I dunno what. I have 30k and thats a few days of building up. And I only have 1 of each soldier.

(Crozzton) #73

I got doomdonged :slight_smile:

(Nooby.) #74

Sry to all players I been playing with just a hard time playing this game me and my lil bro share iPod and I’m stay after school for football workout and grade are a ill behind I don’t have the time I use to like Christmas I hope you guys can forgive me I’m going to stay offline for a lil till I’m ready to relax and play this great game but I can’t think right at this time very sry to friends and player for afking

(kokschan) #75

add me: KOKSTRAN, I am at max level 40

I play everday evening, Australia time

(Profit) #76

Add me, username: Profit

Just a warning I run wonky setups against random opponents most games (still learning new fun stuff to try and buy!), but sometimes I’m “farming” for coins and might bust out a 3-sniper setup or something else equally “broken.” If you get “farmed” and really meant to just play for fun please pm here and I’ll challenge you with something fairer :wink:

(Sandpuppy) #77

Username: Sandpuppy, very active atm :slight_smile:

(ChaosPinhead) #78

I would say honestly most things are fair. The only real broken item right now is Pete/Cockler combo. 3 of any unit runs the chance of being ideal on one board or total disadvantage on others. for instance your snipers suck if they get surrounded by cocklers/healers. Huge damage penatly at one square distance with several 40hp medkits flying around. It’s a guess going into a random fight, that is what makes it interesting!

I’ll add you, always looking for active players.

(Dalios) #79

I am active add me ,‘Dalios’

(Sandman77) #80

Il get a 2nd Pete after I get my Kate I think…