users online

(xTriXxy) #1

hallo. list of online users dissapeared? its forever or just temporary?

(UJERebel) #2

You can see it now for every forum… :slight_smile:

i guess they just moved it

(ronboy) #3

Yeah, I was confused until I found it’s new location. Thanks for pointing that out Rebel. :smiley:

(xTriXxy) #4

i dont like this style now.

(badman) #5

It’s just a temporary thing, not to worry. :slight_smile:

(light_sh4v0r) #6

In preparation of the Christmas looks I’m sure :slight_smile:

(badman) #7

I can neither confirm nor deny that allegation.

(light_sh4v0r) #8

No need :tongue:

(Nail) #9

I know, I know, it’s because the production testers forums are on the same server and their names kept showing up in orange in users online and they don’t want them bothered for details.

ok, just another guess

(Salteh) #10

Their names aren’t orange :).

Nice guess though!

:penguin:

(Nail) #11

I saw some unfamiliar orange names before the users online was removed, they had posts listed but not accessible, I just assumed they were on a closed part of the forum, like the testers forum

(Salteh) #12

Only users in the Splash Damage user group have orange names :wink:

(Nail) #13

must be the new guys then

/out

(brbrbr) #14

new Brink group ?
with green color ? and pair or green antennas before it[for junior members]?

(Paul) #15

You can still view the full list if you wish :slight_smile: It’s just not on the forumhome but if you know where to look you’ll see!

(system) #16

I would like the old “who is online” stuff back, i don’t know why it is changed :confused:
I also like to see what people are looking at…maybe strange to you but it is quite interesting to find interesing topics this way :slight_smile:

(Nail) #17

It’s under “Quick Links”

(twt_thunder) #18

[QUOTE=dutchman;254482]I would like the old “who is online” stuff back, i don’t know why it is changed :confused:
I also like to see what people are looking at…maybe strange to you but it is quite interesting to find interesing topics this way :)[/QUOTE]

agree with ya dude :smiley:

(Nail) #19

it’s still there, just moved

(badman) #20

…it’s back!