Update Delay and Login Rewards Event

(Xenithos) #21

I think the 1 hour credit boosters are somewhat laughable, but the other rewards are definitely appreciated. Thanks for being so generous when faced with a delay! I really appreciate it! I haven’t spent money on the game in a while, and having a 7 day ranked booster for whenever the next ranked credits weekend is will be AWESOME imo.

(azz_abdr) #22

@stayfreshshoe said:

• Saturday - 7 Day Ranked Booster + One Hour Credit Booster

Umm, can I get something other than Ranked Booster?
I’d rather have a trinket, or maybe some crafting kits instead.

(Darkwolf3802) #23

@azz_abdr said:

@stayfreshshoe said:

• Saturday - 7 Day Ranked Booster + One Hour Credit Booster

Umm, can I get something other than Ranked Booster?
I’d rather have a trinket, or maybe some crafting kits instead.

At least there giving something. Most other companies would give nothing for a delay.

(azz_abdr) #24

@Darkwolf3802 said:
At least there giving something. Most other companies would give nothing for a delay.
Actually you are right, but I don’t mind delayed update. Other game that I currently play that like to push update so fast, it’s so fast they are just bringing new bugs each every update and bug fixes. I’d rather wait a little bit longer and get less bug.

(Nail) #25

B)

(Mc1412013) #26

@stayfreshshoe while you at it can you fix the damn moltovs from dissapearing randomly its pissing me off

(ThePigVomit) #27

@Mc1412013 said:
@stayfreshshoe while you at it can you fix the damn moltovs from dissapearing randomly its pissing me off

I thought that was an intended nerf…

([ *O.C.B.* ] Wildcard) #28

@ThePigVomit said:

@Mc1412013 said:

If invisible flames are a nerf I’d hate to see what a buff would do to it >:)

P.S. What is this… is it Opposite Day and I’m just completely unaware of it or something?

(ThePigVomit) #29

@-OCB-Wildcard said:

@ThePigVomit said:

@Mc1412013 said:

If invisible flames are a nerf I’d hate to see what a buff would do to it >:)

P.S. What is this… is it Opposite Day and I’m just completely unaware of it or something?

I thought you were referring to , at times, a thtown Molly will ‘misfire’ and not produce any damage.

(Teflon Love) #30

@Darkwolf3802 said:

@stayfreshshoe said:

• Casual Matchmaking not correctly matching players

Im sry but matchmaking is correctly matching players currently? I was just in a match that finished in under 5min cuz we rickrolled the other team. I wouldnt call that a proper match nor a balanced one.

Just because it’s bad now doesn’t mean SD can’t make it even worse.

(hawkeyeguy99) #31

THIS is exactly what I’ve been asking for for months. Thank you so much @stayfreshshoe. Immensely appreciate the candor. Wow. What a time to be alive!