Upcoming Merc Pricing Changes

(XavienX) #21

THANK FUCKING GOD VASSILLI IS AT 50K.

But why is Rhino at 30k -.- I mean I guess he doesn’t take too much skill but thats exactly why .-.

(Freezer_Boss) #22

Yea , now i can finally force myself to buy bush and thunder (sorry) since they’re cheaper.

(GatoCommodore) #23

SEE GUYS SD IS LISTENING

WHERES THAT GUY WHO SAID SD WERENT LISTENING?!

THANKS SHOE!

(Nail) #24

@GatoCommodore said:
SEE GUYS SD IS LISTENING

THANKS SHOE!

which one ?
every second snowflake says they’re ignoring the “community” or ripping them off

lol, then there’s the ones giving me enough flags to start my own UN
B)

(Mr-Penguin) #25

Joke’s on SD, the only two mercs I don’t own are Bush and Rhino!

(bushyg) #26

I think you mispriced Thunder. 80,000,000 credits would be a better starting point.

(X-aited) #27

@AspergerKid said:

(I don’t know but…) Arty <=> Phantom (I know, Phantom shouldn’t be THAT cheap but I don’t want the faith of all good Skyhammer mains to end once they got Arty, like it did with me, …)

Instead of Phantom switch Arty with Stoker.

Artys and Skyhammers main purpose is to destroy the EV. With Stoker player can buy a merc with a different purpose. This change wouldn’t mess up the rest of the table either.

I am not sure how i feel about Rhino for 30k…
The rest feels fine to me.

(Smile.jpg) #28

It looks like p2w even more now.

(Shenaynays) #29

Yay less new people playing vasilli, BUT we have to compensate with rhinos everywhere. itll be a sad day for people who main sparks or aura ;-;

(HammerOfDawn21) #30

@Shenaynays said:
Yay less new people playing vasilli, BUT we have to compensate with rhinos everywhere. itll be a sad day for people who main sparks or aura ;-;

Sad day for Sparks maybe but Aura is going to be drowning in XP with all those friendly Rhinos running into heal station.

(TitaniumRapture) #31

@HammerOfDawn21 said:

@Shenaynays said:

Sad day for Sparks maybe but Aura is going to be drowning in XP with all those friendly Rhinos running into heal station.

MY DREAM WILL COME TRUE (2 rhinos near my healing station)! :smiley:

(Shenaynays) #32

@HammerOfDawn21 said:

I dont trust new players too figure out that their health bar exists

(Camila.) #33

Kira dream is so far far away yet

(bgyoshi) #34

@STARRYSOCK said:

Arty, Fletcher, and Thunder for 35k

Prepare for stickies, artillery strikes, and concussion grenades absolutely everywhere

How is this different from right now???

(TitaniumRapture) #35

@GatoCommodore said:
SEE GUYS SD IS LISTENING

THANKS SHOE!

So thats why they introduced that lead-card-per-every-second-day daily reward system. So generous. :slight_smile:

(Your worst knifemare.) #36

@TitaniumRapture said:

@HammerOfDawn21 said:

@Shenaynays said:

MY DREAM WILL COME TRUE (2 rhinos near my healing station)! :smiley:

NOOOOOO! Not ready for all those Rhinos surrounding me with their fat and their miniguns.

(Mc1412013) #37

Lets reduce the credits that ypu can earn > @GatoCommodore said:

SEE GUYS SD IS LISTENING

THANKS SHOE!

Liztening to who??? Redit maybe as the devs only show up there. but not any one in here.

(bgyoshi) #38

@Mc1412013 said:
Lets reduce the credits that ypu can earn

I distinctly remember people posting screenshots of their 1m+ credits and complaining that they earn too many credits and want more crafting stuff instead

(SaulWolfden) #39

Vassili is the best change, I have no idea why the most OP Engineer is cheaper than Nuclear Pancakes though.

(TitaniumRapture) #40

@SaulWolfden said:
Vassili is the best change, I have no idea why the most OP Engineer is cheaper than Nuclear Pancakes though.

He is most op but still at least needs some skill. Suicidal proxies require very little skill and when you play against 4 proxies with mines everywhere… But you are right he should not be probably in “second” tier. :slight_smile: