Untrusted system file... wtf?

(mcbrocks) #1

2 times today was playing ranked and got dc with the following message…

Now nvidia physx are a 3rd party software to EAC blacklist i suppose, good job!

(PeterComputer) #2

Just logged in to see if anyone had already reported this. I’m having the same problem.

(Amerika) #3

Perhaps Nvidia released a driver update that contained an unsigned .dll? Can you go to that directory, right click the file and go to the Digital Signatures tab and tell us if it’s signed or not? It should have Nvidia listed as the “name of signer”. Also, list the timestamp too.

(boerhae) #4

Just happened to me in a ranked game, hope there’s no penalty

(HammerOfDawn21) #5

[left][quote=“Amerika_KC;c-223652”]Perhaps Nvidia released a driver update that contained an unsigned .dll? Can you go to that directory, right click the file and go to the Digital Signatures tab and tell us if it’s signed or not? It should have Nvidia listed as the “name of signer”. Also, list the timestamp too.[/quote]
I don’t think it’s due to an update, I have an AMD card and it gave me the same error message lol.
My system did have NVIDIA physx installed, looks like it was not updated recently and was installed before a year.[/left]

(K1X455) #6

Nothing’s wrong with NVidia or ATI drivers. It’s just EAC doing it’s EAC thing.

(Nail) #7

did you try update PhysX ?

(icce007) #8

same error for me, will see if PhysX update do anything. Also random freeze while in game is also very frustrating.

(icce007) #9

latest PhysX driver is less than a year old btw

NVIDIA PHYSX SYSTEM SOFTWARE

Version:
Release Date:

(Mc1412013) #10

Nope dont get this error as im on team red

(hoyes) #11

Yeah I got this message as well, its probs something to do with EAC, eh, probs will be fixed very soon.

(HammerOfDawn21) #12

I just uninstalled this ‘malware’ NVIDIA physx and no error messages since then.