Um whats up with the chinese spam?

(darlingClaymore) #1

hm?

(Xan) #2

its korean…

(gg2ez) #3

Nice over generalisation. It’s Korean btw.

(DB Genome editor) #4

If you want to help squash this spam, go in and flag these posts as spam. DO NOT COMMENT, SIMPLY CLICK THE FLAG ICON! Once a thread has received 5 spam flags it will be removed and flagged to the mods for review.

(DootyBomb) #5

thats what happends when you let korean people join na/eu servers

(darlingClaymore) #6

? um all the characters look the same to me, its not generalization. I’ don’t know any Japanese Chinese or Korean. I assume its Chinese because there are more Chinese people on earth and theres a higher chance that text is Chinese if I don’t what it is.

(gg2ez) #7

? um all the characters look the same to me, its not generalization. I’ don’t know any Japanese Chinese or Korean. I assume its Chinese because there are more Chinese people on earth and theres a higher chance that text is Chinese if I don’t what it is.[/quote]

Chinese are only 31.4% of the Asian continent’s population. There are 68.6% more languages for you to choose from.

From a worldwide perspective, Chinese hold only 18.8% of the world’s population. There are 81.2% more people in the world that speak different languages. Are you gonna call each one of them you don’t know “Chinese”? I ain’t offended, I just think the reason you thought it was Chinese is straight up laughable.

(darlingClaymore) #8

Well MR you can name the nationality. Can you tell the difference between a Korean and Chinese and Japanese? Since you are so correct. 31% of asia so? south asia is where korea, japan, and china is. So that’s irrelevant. 81.2% speak diff languages? cool

(gg2ez) #9

It’s irrelevant because Korea, Japan, and China are in South Asia? Newsflash: South Asia is a part of Asia. Of course I can tell the difference between a Korean, Chinese, and Japanese. All I need to do is ask them to speak, of course, it would take you much more to notice right?

(Combat_Not_So_Medic) #10

Hey look guys its an easily triggered weeaboo. Point and laugh!

(SereneFlight) #11

They want us to play SC2.

(Mrarauzz) #12

Get TRIGGERED

(darlingClaymore) #13

Enlightment has been found. TY

(gg2ez) #14

Yes. I am a weaboo because I pay attention in linguistics class. Thank you sir.