Tutorial for making maps

(Comida Japonesa) #1

good evening please someone give me a complete tutorial on how to make maps for the wolfenstein enemy territory because i want to make my own maps

(kittz0r) #2

I heard Google is a good start…

(Loffy) #4

Terrible music (that I made myself) in the background, and a rather slow tempo, but still perhaps enjoyable and pedagogic enough for true beginners:

Now go and make some great maps! :wink:

(Comida Japonesa) #5

you should do more tutorials on how to make maps because this will help a lot of people

(Loffy) #6

OK, I will try. Was contemplating making a RtCW single-player mapping video tutorial next. Though, it is time consuming indeed :slight_smile:

(Comida Japonesa) #8

I understand, but I’m referring to doing all the tutorials of making maps for the enemy territory wolfenstein like for example: textures, script, shaders, modeling, using paths, musics, sound effects, and so on, so please could do enough detailed and detailed tutorials so that people like me can learn how to make maps for the wolfenstein enemy territory, and also I do not care if the video time is too big what matters and is detailed and complete

(macbeth) #9

we have tutorials here : https://enemyterritory-stuff.net/forums/forum/70-mapping-links-tutorial/

(Onkelb0b) #10

the web is full of tutorials

(vargatom) #11