Just played the new tutorial and was amazed at how much better it is as it focuses more on educating the player as oppose to it assuming the player is experienced in fps.
However after playing around in it, I’ve noticed that if you disobey the Merc HQ three times he will say something funny.
Try it out for yourself, below are some I’ve found and some easter eggs.
- Refusing to revive the dummy as Skyhammer. "That could be you! You’d want a teammate to help you up. So help!
- Refusing to give ammo to the dummy as Skyhammer. “You are a Pez Dispenser for Ammo Packs. Go Dispense!”
- Refusing to revive the dummy as Aura. “Pick 'em up. it’s what you bloody do.”
- Refusing to set down your station as Aura. in a annoyed voice “If… If ONLY you would deploy a Health Station.”
- Refusing to throw down an airstrike as Skyhammer. "Skyhammer, you have a certain reputation. please live up to it and chuck an airstrike.
- At the beginning if you refuse to aim from the hip and fire from sights at the dummy the Merc will say something along the lines of: “Have it your way.”
- After the above if you run with your primary instead of switching to your knife the Merc will say something along the lines of: “I know it’s reassuring…”
- If you long jump off the balcony correctly during the time you need to throw the airstrike, you can get past the gate.
- BUG After the shoot and run course, if you go through the gate and come out, the door will lock preventing you from continuing the game. (Looks like he really wanted you to hustle)
- During the cutscene when you spawn as aura, if you hold down W you will see another aura in the back.
That’s all I know for now, if yall see anymore please don’t hesitate to post them :).