Toxic bomb didn't affect everything in range

(Jerry-Rigs) #1

Playing via Chrome on a Win 7 PC.
Jerry-Rigs playing against deonim.
Turn was around 2:30pm (GMT-5)

This is the picture showing targets for Kate’s Toxic bomb:

The target square was the one that would include both Juan, Pete, and the Capt.
This was the picture at time of attack:

Note that the bomb affected the Capt at 1 square distance and Pete at 2 squares distance on the diagonal but did not affect Juan at 2 squares straight line distance.

The other piece of info is that there was another Juan that was ghosted. The ghosted Juan could have been at range 1 between the bomb and the visible Juan. I’m curious if he got splashed. I’ll know is a couple turns :wink:.

(tinker) #2

did you use any push ?

because there seem to be many bugs with overlaying toons and/or items( mines c4 etc.)
so if you pushd the cloaked one on the juan (or the juan on the cloaked one) this could be the problem.

btw. did you send a ticket?

somehow nobody uses this thing q.q

(Jerry-Rigs) #3

The next turn…

I marked up a screen shot at beginning of the turn to show:
White 6 point star - Where Juan ghosted on his turn
White triangles - Where ghost could move on his turn (only relevant points marked)
Yellow 4 point star - Toxic bomb on my turn
Yellow circles - Toxic effect on my turn
Red down arrow - Where Juan unghosted and fire twice (12 points) on his next turn.

Next pic shows Juan after un-ghosting. It is hard to see, but he is toxified. He fired 2 shots with a botherer (12 points)

So:
How can a non-ghosted Juan in range not be gassed?
How can a ghosted Juan start where he did, Move in range to be gassed, then move that far and shoot twice?

@Tinker,
Pushes: Yes. I forgot. I -think- I used arty to move Pete “down” into range. The ghost could have been affected by moving Pete. Still, the ghost should have not been able to move that far and shoot twice.
I will submit a ticket.