Tooti's Art - Take 2

(Tootimoose) #1

Aight so it didn’t work the first time, and I made a complete mockery of myself. After much frustration I figured out that it’s actually… simple to do this. Duh, lol.
Anyway, here is the promised Tired Boy

Imgur

(AlbinMatt) #2

I wish I could draw eyes like those. It’s always hard to make good looking eyes, especially with those proportions.

(Tootimoose) #3

@AlbinMatt I’ve had a lot of practice
As in about 3 sketch books full xD
Still getting better though ^-^

(Tootimoose) #4

Another one. In case you didn’t already guess who my favourite merc was

Imgur

(Boory Marks) #5

Niiicceee

(Tootimoose) #6

Ahhhhh hopping on the bandwagon (should learn how to draw more mercs better >:/)
Hopefully I can muster the motivation to get better with this style cos I rather like it

Imgur

(Your worst knifemare.) #7

Such an accurate Thunder

(Tootimoose) #8

It was suggested by someone in the Discord server that this be made, and I was happy to deliver

Imgur

(Tootimoose) #9

I made it better

Imgur

(Tootimoose) #10

I haven’t had time to just sit down and draw in forever but I have these

Imgur
Imgur
Imgur

I’ve not drawn Aura before but I think she looks alright there?

(AlbinMatt) #11

@Tootimoose said:
Imgur

I’ve not drawn Aura before but I think she looks alright there?

Error 404, gender not found.

The other two looks great though, and I love Aura’s mouth. Never knew how to draw that underlip curl.

(Tootimoose) #12

Thanks @AlbinMatt ^-^ so you think I should try and make her look more feminine then?

(AlbinMatt) #13

@Tootimoose said:
Thanks @AlbinMatt ^-^ so you think I should try and make her look more feminine then?

Nah it looks perfect as it is. Aura was once shown to have a moustache, so this might actually add accuracy to her L O R E

(Your worst knifemare.) #14

@Tootimoose said:
Imgur

Pheonix has no cares in the world.

(Tootimoose) #15

@AlbinMatt said:

@Tootimoose said:

Nah it looks perfect as it is. Aura was once shown to have a moustache, so this might actually add accuracy to her L O R E

Alrighty :>

And thanks, coctus :slight_smile: