ThunderZsolt's random stuff

(ThunderZsolt) #1

Hi!

I’ve decided to create one thread for all my vids from now on. Ill leave a playlist with all of them here, and update the thread when I upload new stuff.

(ThunderZsolt) #2

here’s what I have so far (I think I’ve already posted the one with Arty and Thunder)

Any feedback would be appreciated (especially regarding the editing, I’m relatively new to this) even if it is only something like “git gud”

(ThunderZsolt) #3

Despite the high popularity, I continue the musical education of the next gamer generation, with a new video featoring one of the most popular mercanaries:

I’ve put a lot more effort into editing this, so in theory it should be more enjoyable. Enjoy!

(GatoCommodore) #4

[quote=“ThunderZsolt;c-222811”]Despite the high popularity, I continue the musical education of the next gamer generation, with a new video featoring one of the most popular mercanaries:

I’ve put a lot more effort into editing this, so in theory it should be more enjoyable. Enjoy![/quote]

they run to lazer like flies to flytraps

(ThunderZsolt) #5

[quote=“GatoCommodore;c-222835”]

they run to lazer like flies to flytraps[/quote]

Yes, I wroted in the descriprion on YT that I feel bad for these (probably new) players - especially the skyhammers that stand still while I melee them.

Still find it hilarious >:)

(Your worst knifemare.) #6

Yet the game won’t register any of my swings right in front of them.

(ThunderZsolt) #7

And here is my next, and probably tha last (at least for a while) Dirty bomb video:

The reason I stop playing, is that I’m lagging constantly in dirty bomb - I blame the servers, because switching servers does fix the issue most of the time. Still, it is annoying, and I can’t leave the server in ranked.
The second, but less important reason is that I’m disappointed in the new ranked season. Maybe my expectations were too high, but that doesn’t change the result.

Anyway, I can play any other games without lagg totally fine, so I’ll do just that.
Not like anyone is subscribed to my channel, but if you are curious, I will keep playing and uploading Warframe, and recently started Paladins. (It has a turtle character :o )

(GatoCommodore) #8

[quote=“ThunderZsolt;c-223579”]And here is my next, and probably tha last (at least for a while) Dirty bomb video:

The reason I stop playing, is that I’m lagging constantly in dirty bomb - I blame the servers, because switching servers does fix the issue most of the time. Still, it is annoying, and I can’t leave the server in ranked.
The second, but less important reason is that I’m disappointed in the new ranked season. Maybe my expectations were too high, but that doesn’t change the result.

Anyway, I can play any other games without lagg totally fine, so I’ll do just that.
Not like anyone is subscribed to my channel, but if you are curious, I will keep playing and uploading Warframe, and recently started Paladins. (It has a turtle character :o )
[/quote]

where are you from? australia?

(ThunderZsolt) #9

[quote=“GatoCommodore;c-223590”]

where are you from? australia?[/quote]

Nope. Hungary.
It is a small country (10 million people) in Eastern Europe.
https://google.hu/maps/@46.9065046,19.1332746,7.21z
We call ourselves “Magyarország”

My issue is not ping related, I have ~40ms latency to Germany, and ~80 to Russia. It feels like I’m playing on a wifi with extremely bad packet loss rate, but only in DB.

(ThunderZsolt) #10

I’m back!

Sadly I can’t edit my original post any more :’( and also the playlist link is broken, so I can only post my new videous here.

These aren’t really montages, but I still find those funny.
Enjoy!