Thoughts on the SHAR-C?

(doxjq) #21

@GatoCommodore said:

@doxjq said:

@LifeupOmega said:
Been using it more, feels fine now I’ve given it a bit more time. Still like the idea of solidifying its niche as slower firing hard hitting but it’s in a nice spot overall.

I still think it’s clip is too small for the way the gun feels.

how much bullet in the magazine currently?

1. But the gun to me basically feels identical to the K-121, if not slightly worse, and that has 55.

(GatoCommodore) #22

still dont get why SD arent releasing the Stats of all the weapon on release

(Deivias) #23

Not a fan, i agree with the worse version of the K-121, needs changes.

(Szakalot) #24

its better than k121 cause it doesnt slow you down insanely, also reload time is okay-ish

(Sorotia) #25

It’s a alright gun to me…but I’ve seen a lot of people complaining that the gun is OP lol

(kingbuki) #26

Look balanced to me after 8h on javelin.The high recoil is manageable after get used to it ( i’m playin with a high sensitivity so its not a real problem unless i try to shoot at distances)

Its feel like a good balance between a real strong ability and her primary weapon (don’t forget she get access to the br-16)

you really have to get a real good aim cause headshot are doing the differences, example you engage someone with one or two bullet to the head and then finish the kill with bullet to the chest or splash damage from rocket etc)

this game is all about many mechanics to learn and then you will easily get the top score

(LifeupOmega) #27

Have fun for stat comparisons.

(GatoCommodore) #28

@LifeupOmega said:
Have fun for stat comparisons.

wow the bloom is higher than timik?
thank god its slow firing.

(Survii) #29

Give it 20 rounds and much higher damage. Fixed

(brian770) #30

its great just the way it is…from day one with it it feels like the gun i have been waiting for.

(TheStrangerous) #31

I can have fun using it, just like Blishlok, a good challenge. However would not pick over other ARs.

(Sorotia) #32

I like the gun…wouldn’t say no to a little extra bit of damage though it probably doesn’t need it much.