Things You Were Too Afraid To Ask: Steve 'badman' Hessel

(Nail) #21

here’s the guy you couldn’t find with your extensive search of the Bethesda site
http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?/user/365941-gstaff/

funny, he has the top stickied post in every game forum they have, must of missed that I guess

(Shanks) #22

Maybe on your part. Little kid doesn’t want to admit that he’s a spoiled little brat who isn’t owed anything.

(dutchmeat) #23

Time to delete or close this topic / move it to spam and change the title to ‘trolling on Brink’.

Dude, stop complaining about games your father bought for you which you don’t like.

(R_Shackelford) #24

Repeated reading comprehension fail.

Learn the difference between the importance of customer service to promote repeat business and people unjustifiably believing they’re “owed” something.

[QUOTE=dutchmeat;358693]Time to delete or close this topic / move it to spam and change the title to ‘trolling on Brink’.

Dude, stop complaining about games your father bought for you which you don’t like.[/QUOTE]

Reading comprehension fail has a friend.

If you weren’t failing, you would be able to comprehend that the point of discussion in this thread is the customer service, not the game. Can you tell me where I said I didn’t like the game? Hm? Anywhere? I’m working on my 10th level 20 character… seems an odd thing to do for someone that doesn’t like the game.

What’s somewhat amusing is that as an adult with a job and a family to support, I actually care about getting value for my dollars, and respect from companies to which I give those dollars (at least if they’re interested in my repeat patronage), yet perhaps when your only recurring expenses are Mountain Dew, casemod accessories, and mom’s broadband bill, you choose to forgo that option. I’d rather not. (whaddaya know, you’re not the only ones that can make baseless ad hominems toward people about which you have no knowledge)

I will take this opportunity, however, to thank badman, as SD’s communication with the board has improved significantly over the last week (though still not very much regarding the DLC, which I suspect required a re-submission). I would also like to apologize for the opening line of my OP, as I suppose it was overly snarky, but understand that it was born of frustration, and not malice.

(eiM) #25

[QUOTE=stealth6;356842]Here I was thinking that this was going to be a cool interview with Badman, but no…

Deceit, deceit I tell you!
Can you guys at least keep your nonsense to the Brink board :)[/QUOTE]

Same… was looking forward to it :smiley:

(dutchmeat) #26

[QUOTE=R_Shackelford;358758]Repeated reading comprehension fail.

Learn the difference between the importance of customer service to promote repeat business and people unjustifiably believing they’re “owed” something.

Reading comprehension fail has a friend.

If you weren’t failing, you would be able to comprehend that the point of discussion in this thread is the customer service, not the game. Can you tell me where I said I didn’t like the game? Hm? Anywhere? I’m working on my 10th level 20 character… seems an odd thing to do for someone that doesn’t like the game.

What’s somewhat amusing is that as an adult with a job and a family to support, I actually care about getting value for my dollars, and respect from companies to which I give those dollars (at least if they’re interested in my repeat patronage), yet perhaps when your only recurring expenses are Mountain Dew, casemod accessories, and mom’s broadband bill, you choose to forgo that option. I’d rather not. (whaddaya know, you’re not the only ones that can make baseless ad hominems toward people about which you have no knowledge)

I will take this opportunity, however, to thank badman, as SD’s communication with the board has improved significantly over the last week (though still not very much regarding the DLC, which I suspect required a re-submission). I would also like to apologize for the opening line of my OP, as I suppose it was overly snarky, but understand that it was born of frustration, and not malice.[/QUOTE]

I find it amusing that an adult as yourself creates threads like these, which obviously isn’t that effective. Usually when people dislike the customerservice, they tend to go to a higher instance, like a more direct contact point of SD and not the community manager.

Excuse my previous post though, I had a few drinks when I wrote that.

I still think you should change the topic title, as it is misleading and not related to the contents of this topic.

(Verticae) #27

This.

They’ve been doing quite a bit better in regards to feeding their herds of kittens.

(Maryharper) #28

Hi,I am Maryharper
I’ve been best friends with this guy for a few years now. Everyone always says that we’d be perfect for eachother. We’re both 24 and we’ve recently been discussing a possible relationship. My problem is, I’ve been hurt really bad by a guy I dated for too long over 5 years ago and I’ve been single ever since by choice and I never ever planned on getting in another relationship and even married.So what i do please help me,