Things you look forward to, in 2018.

(TheStrangerous) #1

Pretty self explanatory, any confirmed (no speculations please) media you’re anticipating? (books, movies, comics, etc.)

I’ll start:

Westworld Season 2

!
! Was this series a surprise, I actually expected to dislike it, due to sci-fi elements. But being the video game enthusiast and a spaghetti western obsessive that I am. Definitely my fix for the cowboy stuff I’m a junkie for.

Ash Vs Evil Dead Season 3

!
! There never was better time, to get into Evil Dead franchise, 3 movies + TV series revival, despite horror not being my thing, this dig a lot. The amount of dark humor satisfies the sadist (EDIT: Why is the S-word ending with -ist censored?) inside me. >:) >:) >:)

(watsyurdeal) #2

Just Star Wars, game wise, eh, Star Citizen seems decent

(AlbinMatt) #3

Being able to vote, yaay!

Oh wait, we’re descending into an anarchist totalitarian regime, and yes that is almost politically impossible, which shows just how awful my country is descending.

(TitaniumRapture) #4

You should be ashamed. You forgot to mention DIRTY BOMB FINAL RELEASE.

(GatoCommodore) #5

im looking forward for the LOGH remake in 2018

the original Legend Of Galactic Heroes is probably the best chinese cartoon i’ve ever watched. The sheer size of the universe, struggle of both sides of the war, conspiracy under conspiracy, SPACE POLITICS, SPACE COMMUNISM, SPACE MONARCHY, SPACE DICTACTOR, SPACE HITLER, SPACE RELIGIOUS FANATICS
not safe for work

im just hoping they dont f uck up the remake in 2018, if they just made it and ran with the original story it would be a 5 year show of the year

(TheStrangerous) #6

THIS GAME…

AKA: “Vanquish on steroids.”
I do fear Vanquish might be a tad to slow for me… once I pick it up on Black Friday.

(CyberVonCyberus) #7

Finally getting a friend…