TheVision - Game idea

(TheVision) #1

Hello everyone! I’m new to this forum (obviously, you’ve figured that out by the title). I’ll be interacting much more at a later date with topics that other members post. As of now, my intentions are to get in contact with who makes the decisions on which projects/opportunities Splash Damage takes advantage of because I have ideas and HUGE creative vision of what could possibly be the next great masterpiece in gaming. If anyone here has any insight on who those individuals may be, your assistance is welcomed and appreciated. I’m not sure how many people have inquired or tried already (frankly, I really don’t care how many have) but now that we have more powerful technology with the new generation consoles, a template (somewhat) of what a great 3rd person superhero game can be built upon, studios who are committed to delivering great games to the gaming community and people with vision…I believe NOW couldn’t be more of a perfect time to develop THE Superman game that the entire gaming community has longed for and deserves. A Superman game (or for that matter, a superhero game) has not been created to the magnitude developers and technology is capable of. I think part of that is due to the acceptance of a cliche’ in the gaming community that “Superman is too powerful to be done correctly and justly in a video game.” Most of it (IMO) is due to developers not wanting to be the first ones to fail or simply lack the confidence to carry the burden of creating the first game of this generation based on one the most iconic characters in entertainment. However, I refuse to believe that I am the only one who feels this studio is capable of such a task. I’ll be posting a poll here in a day or so just to get an idea of how many people would want a quality Superman game but more importantly, how many other members are as confident as I am that Splash Damage is up for the challenge. If you’re still with me, I appreciate you taking a couple of minutes to read this. Your comments, feedback and ideas are equally appreciated.