The wait is over...

(K1X455) #21

@ThePigVomit said:
Sexy> @K1X455 said:

https://plays.tv/s/LdYyssfkhGXd

!
!

Sexy, and in shard to boot.

Go buy a lotto ticket, RNJesus favors you this day.

Au$30M on OzLotto this Tuesday :smiley:

(Artyrim) #22

All this chaos for a cobalt that I got from a random case xD

(Chris Mullins) #23

@-OCB-Wildcard said:
What the heckā€¦ SD make up your minds damn it xd (Could be a display error though in fairness as it worked when you had 45 I have only 1 right now and it said 48 last time I checked so who knows). If this is a display error my apologies on the misinformation man; though seriously, SD get your @$!# together. Still good luck @K1X455! I hope you get what you were looking for.

It says 45 in game right now. Do you have a screenshot of it saying 48? As far as Iā€™m aware it has always been 45 to get the weapon of choice on a Cobalt roll.

I think maybe this was a mistake on your part. I had the same thing this weekend. I went to buy something I thought the label said was Ā£3.99, but it was Ā£9.99.

(Mc1412013) #24

@stayfreshshoe how are people geting 45+ when ive only been able to get 5 since they were first released

(K1X455) #25

@Mc1412013 said:
@stayfreshshoe how are people geting 45+ when ive only been able to get 5 since they were first released

A long and agonising method of accumulating 1s, 2s and 5sā€¦ it took me approximately 20 months and over a hundred levels to get to 45 weapon kits.

(Your worst knifemare.) #26

Yet to get even one.

(Mc1412013) #27

@K1X455 said:

@Mc1412013 said:

A long and agonising method of accumulating 1s, 2s and 5sā€¦ it took me approximately 20 months and over a hundred levels to get to 45 weapon kits.

Has it been that long since kits have been out

([ *O.C.B.* ] Wildcard) #28

@stayfreshshoe said:

@-OCB-Wildcard said:
What the heckā€¦ SD make up your minds damn it xd (Could be a display error though in fairness as it worked when you had 45 I have only 1 right now and it said 48 last time I checked so who knows). If this is a display error my apologies on the misinformation man; though seriously, SD get your @$!# together. Still good luck @K1X455! I hope you get what you were looking for.

It says 45 in game right now. Do you have a screenshot of it saying 48? As far as Iā€™m aware it has always been 45 to get the weapon of choice on a Cobalt roll.

I think maybe this was a mistake on your part. I had the same thing this weekend. I went to buy something I thought the label said was Ā£3.99, but it was Ā£9.99.

No, I remember clearly but it has since been fixed; it was during the crafting week specifically. I didnā€™t think to screenshot it at the time but 5 and 8 arenā€™t exactly numbers I would mix up so itā€™s unlikely I misread (the issue has since been fixed anyways so its a bit moot point).

(ThePigVomit) #29

Been at it since kits were released. I was probably level 20, currently 115 (or so), Iā€™ve received 30 total kits ( used 2 on a silver like a dummy, didnā€™t get the dreiss/katana I wanted), so itā€™s a Bataan Death March style journey, that will end up in misery when I roll a crap fragment skinā€¦

(Xyfurion) #30

And yet, after all that, there is still a 66% chance you wonā€™t get the loadout you wanted.

(Xenithos) #31

@Xyfurion said:
And yet, after all that, there is still a 66% chance you wonā€™t get the loadout you wanted.

Higher than that, some of us might not want it in Shard. :stuck_out_tongue:

([ *O.C.B.* ] Wildcard) #32

@Xenithos said:

@Xyfurion said:

Donā€™t remind meā€¦ this is my experience with Cobalt cards in a nutshell, I prefer Fragment so even if I had enough Weapon Kits Iā€™ve got a pretty good chance of getting a card Iā€™d want but in a skin I despise; I know this is likely not the popular opinion here, but I hate Shard with a passion.

(ThePigVomit) #33

@-OCB-Wildcard said:

@Xenithos said:

@Xyfurion said:

I hate Shard with a passion.

Shard = ghetto Silver.