The Recent DB Virgin (Waifu Edition) Thread:

(TheStrangerous) #1

There’s been 3124345325 threads like these, but DB keeps changing it’s character rooster.

Let us begin, shall we?

For me it’s obvious! AIMEE!
I do know French a little, since I had one in School, a waste of my precious time. I could impress her! I can tolerate her hair, under her armpits (if she has them), cause her elegance is too much for me not to say yes! I blame Bayonetta for having a thing for tall elegant women. B) B) B)

EDIT: GAAH! I forgot GUARDIAN! NOOO!
SInce I can’t edit polls, feel free to consider OTHER option as "GUARDIAN WITH HER PROTECTION"
And let CDA announcer be considered as OTHER

(TitaniumRapture) #2

So only virgins allowed here?

(TheStrangerous) #3

@TitaniumRapture said:

Well, I don’t wanna put taken people in the risk of their partners finding out…

(Artyrim) #4

The redhead version of Proxy,her screams are enjoyable

(TitaniumRapture) #5

@TheStrangerous said:

@TitaniumRapture said:

Well, I don’t wanna put taken people in the risk of their partners finding out…

I have always thought that relationships exist to remove this status or partners in general help to remove it. My life Is a LIE. :frowning:

Are we choosing a virtual wife or choosing which character we think is a virgin? I guess I misunderstood because I voted Proxy to be the virgin, not my wife. Proxy is 13.

(GatoCommodore) #7

Hannigan all the way

(Your worst knifemare.) #8

Zappy zap zap, there goes my identitiy.

(watsyurdeal) #9

What the actual f is this thread

(Melinder) #10

So like I don’t speak weeb can someone translate

(TheStrangerous) #11

@Melinder said:
So like I don’t speak weeb can someone translate

Oday ouyay eakspay igpay atinlay?
Ethay itletay ayssay “Ethay ecentray DBAY irginvay aifuway editionway eadthray”.

(Mr.Cuddlesworth) #12

really close one between Proxy, Aimee, and Sparks for me

(Teflon Love) #13

@watsyurdeal said:
What the actual f is this thread

Just smile and wave, boy. Smile and wave.

(Guziol) #14

I think you have way too much time on your hands with those threads.

(Xenithos) #15

Aura. Only real waifu material there. She’s the least likely to kill you while also being the most likely to heal, cook some good food, and help you with the chores. And she looks absolutely fantastic while doing it.

Not to mention she has incredible physical form and a decent personality. Reminds me of my best friend in real life now that I think about it.

Reasoning: Proxy cusses too much for my taste, Aimee is way too thin and kind of psychotic, Sparks has got the whole bipolar mis-identity problems and though I really would love to pick her, something stopped me, Nader is clearly taken and probably has a few STDs, Javelin reminds me too much of my Mom and sounds fake, Kira would be awesome but she’s clearly smarter than me and I have to be alpha male here, I haven’t seen the announcer, but she reminds me too much of Proxy. Guardian is also South Korean, which means she’s fake (plastic) and her accent would not improve my already crappy communication skills.

(Your worst knifemare.) #16

@Xenithos said:
most likely to heal

But don’t forget that she’ll walk over your corpse while you are downed and crying for those same heals.

(Xenithos) #17

@Lord_Coctus said:

@Xenithos said:
most likely to heal

But don’t forget that she’ll walk over your corpse while you are downed and crying for those same heals.

I thought we were looking at the character, not at how bad the characters are played by people in a video game. :confused:

(Mr.Cuddlesworth) #18

Doesn’t Aura curse more than Proxy? ‘‘I’ll heal you ass’’ and ‘‘Hell no!’’

@Mr.Cuddlesworth said:
Doesn’t Aura curse more than Proxy? ‘‘I’ll heal you ass’’ and ‘‘Hell no!’’

Don’t forget bish bitch bitch.

(frostyvampire) #20

Where is Thicc Rhino?