The next Russian Modification SP for RTCW.

(Eugeny) #121

[QUOTE=melc_av;560787]Hi all,
Unhappily nobody from The Victors team don’t want to give more details about project (what progress?, what was changed?..). At 2 times per year they shows us few pictures and that’s it.
Preparing to new engine… what means? New engine is ready or closer to be ready? After that the team project can put all work in this graphic engine?
They think to add new areas in maps or to add new maps? Maybe would be better to have more transparency.
We all wait for this project for more than 11 years.
Thank you very much for atention and escuse me if I was a little bit acide.[/QUOTE]
The new engine will be the PBR. Physically-Based Rendering.

Now are drawn texture for PBR

(ronboy) #122

[QUOTE=melc_av;560787]Hi all,
Unhappily nobody from The Victors team don’t want to give more details about project (what progress?, what was changed?..). At 2 times per year they shows us few pictures and that’s it.
Preparing to new engine… what means? New engine is ready or closer to be ready? After that the team project can put all work in this graphic engine?
They think to add new areas in maps or to add new maps? Maybe would be better to have more transparency.
We all wait for this project for more than 11 years.
Thank you very much for atention and escuse me if I was a little bit acide.[/QUOTE]

You have a point, melc_av. But the dev team for The Victors have been really busy trying to bring the project to a new engine. This requires a lot of work and time, which is why we rarely get news about the project. Don’t worry; it will be finished eventually. :slight_smile:

(Eugeny) #123

Victors moved to new engine with support PBR.

Grass:

(melc_av) #124

Thank you for answers Eugeny and Ronboy!

(ronboy) #125

ZED has uploaded a playthrough for Kicha! You can watch it on my website here: https://goo.gl/AmnSJA

(Eugeny) #126

(melc_av) #127

Hi all,
Released… Download from Moddb…

(vicpas) #129

Direct Download: https://www.moddb.com/mods/the-victors/downloads/the-victors-realrtcw-edition-engrus