The new secondaries?

(TheStrangerous) #1

Thoughts? Especially from Sparks pros playing as Hunter?

(Guziol) #2

I like the MP a lot. No opinion on the pistol and melee other than they felt fine but i used them only a little because his quickeye and focus loadout does not have them.
Anyone knows the numbers behind the new weapons by now?

(GatoCommodore) #3

@Guziol said:
I like the MP a lot. No opinion on the pistol and melee other than they felt fine but i used them only a little because his quickeye and focus loadout does not have them.
Anyone knows the numbers behind the new weapons by now?

i like the russian pistol

looks cool

(Cordyceps) #4

I used it for a few minutes and absolutely hated it. I feel like Hunter’s new weapons have borderline no killing capability. This is probably to put focus on the crossbow, but still. I immediately crafted a card with different weapons and they are so much more reliable.

(Brycko) #5

I like the Pistol, not really sure why tho, I think it reminds me of an older version of the selbstadt. The new MP is interesting but definitely feels like it needs some changes to really get the ‘feel’ the other weapons have. It has very little recoil when ADSing which bothers me.

(HadronZodiac) #6

Ryburn = IMO a great MP, mostly for bursts and ripping HP if you can land shots.
Aervorov = I think it’s balanced, and the sound it makes is oddly satasfying
MP400 = Needs a buff and you know it
TolenMP = I dont use much, seems fine imo
Empire9 = I like it as a spray weapon, very little killing potential however, more for suppression

(Sorotia) #7

As a Sparks (not)pro playing Hunter…I have a hard time trying to use his CB…projectile is slow and hard to line up. (Feels like I need to study videos of how the mechanics work before I can get to actually using it)

The Ryburn is okay…kinda middle of the pack for my tastes

The Aervorov I like…nice solid pistol

(HadronZodiac) #8

@Sorotia said:
As a Sparks (not)pro playing Hunter…I have a hard time trying to use his CB…projectile is slow and hard to line up. (Feels like I need to study videos of how the mechanics work before I can get to actually using it)

The Ryburn is okay…kinda middle of the pack for my tastes

The Aervorov I like…nice solid pistol

Yeah CB, even if you have experience with it, it’s just awkward to use. Its hard to tell how much you need to lead.

Ryburn i like, but tbh i dont use it that much

Aervorov is pretty solid indeed