The locked case

(Chilled Sanity) #21

@GatoCommodore said:

no its not, case is still open

B-But…The case is literally closed…

(UX/UI Designer) #22

I still haven’t seen a correct guess yet. The suspense is killing me

(zykeroth) #23

What if they’re just waiting for us to guess it correctly then they’ll open it.

(Faraleth) #24

(MarsRover) #25

The case contains a single weapon kit.

(ImSploosh) #26

The case contains no RNG. The future update will happen after the death of Dirty Bomb.

RIP.

(BBBadger) #27

@catatafish said:

So it isn’t a:

‘If you don’t pick it up, you’ll regret it’. -shoe

My guess would be SD’s new premium currency to buy new things that they plan to add in the store.

(Your worst knifemare.) #28

(Melinder) #29

@catatafish said:

Katana skin?

(Mc1412013) #30

Im making a prediction that a latge number of players will have a problem opening the case.

(GatoCommodore) #31

@Mc1412013 said:
Im making a prediction that a latge number of players will have a problem opening the case.

such is life in 2020 London

(Eox) #32

The locked case is… A credit booster ?

I don’t even want G3 loadouts yet. I’ve already wasted enough credits and money getting everything in bronze and collecting shinies. If this contains stuff from the new loadouts when they’re released, that’ll devalue everything I own if G3 is better. Plus, I’m not looking forward to more retarded augments and weird weapon combinations on different mercs. Hope we will have some way to trade up or break down previously owned cobalts/golds/silvers from G2.

(FishRolls) #34

I missed my chance to get it during the event, so I hope it isn’t too good.

(Press E) #35

The locked case contains exactly 150 shrieks.

(ThunderZsolt) #36

@Eox said:
The locked case is… A credit booster ?

Well, a single weapon kit would be much better, right? It also drops from arsenal crates, so it is good stuff! :wink:

(ThePigVomit) #37

Paint. It is a box of paint.

It will allow you to paint any single non-SE card you have into a Jackel’s Eve SE card.

(Sorotia) #38

@ThePigVomit said:
Paint. It is a box of paint.

It will allow you to paint any single non-SE card you have into a Jackel’s Eve SE card.

That would be pretty cool actually.

(Mc1412013) #39

@ThunderZsolt said:

It also drops from arsenal crates

Realy??? With my 99.9% credit booster drop rate id thought thats all there was any more.

(Xenithos) #40

What I legitimately hope it is, is that SD has decided to let you pick the exact loadout you want in Jackal’s Eve style. Basically a free perfect card for all participating accounts.

It would both be surprising, refreshing, rewarding, and probably the best possible thing that case COULD have, while still being relevant.