The letters and words are in pink and unreadable. Any solution? (Raid Soldiers)

(SGT_HUDSON) #1

The letters and words are in pink and unreadable. Any solution? (Raid Soldiers)

(Hundopercent) #2

I just had this occur today. Not sure why. Only on PC though, plan on reinstalling tomorrow or something.

(tinker) #3

ok dude
for real
we have a forum-section with “issues and suggestions”
the SAME thing is THERE and discussed on like 1. place.
having a look around - MAYBE taking use of the “SearchButton” FIRST - and not posting anything in the WRONG forum section would be awesome to do .

(Hundopercent) #4

[QUOTE=tinker;482279]ok dude
for real
we have a forum-section with “issues and suggestions”
the SAME thing is THERE and discussed on like 1. place.
having a look around - MAYBE taking use of the “SearchButton” FIRST - and not posting anything in the WRONG forum section would be awesome to do .[/QUOTE]

Not being a dick bag would be awesome too. I’ve played with a lot of European players and most are friendly, welcoming, and willing to help. You are up there with some of the more unpleasant people I’ve had to deal with. It’s almost as though you are French.

(tinker) #5

that HAD to come from YOU
ahaha ahahahaha ha ha haha

the most pushy ignorant annoying insulting know-it-all wants to teach me manners.

if french people are unfriendly (that’s what you said) you must be 100% french.

threads like THIS are just unnecessary
the matter is discussed in the 2nd of 2 forum-parts at the FIRST spot. making a new thread ANYWAYS is just ignorant

and IN FACT
my post - although it is offensive - contained more information to solve the issue than yours.
I directed him to the other thread, while you just made 2 trashposts with 0 helpful content.

so please - stop talking.

(badman) #6

There’s an issue with the latest Chrome version that’s causing text to go pink. While fashionable, we think it’s distracting and are working on a fix right now. We’ll push that out ASAP.

(Hundopercent) #7

[QUOTE=tinker;482362]that HAD to come from YOU
ahaha ahahahaha ha ha haha

the most pushy ignorant annoying insulting know-it-all wants to teach me manners.

if french people are unfriendly (that’s what you said) you must be 100% french.

threads like THIS are just unnecessary
the matter is discussed in the 2nd of 2 forum-parts at the FIRST spot. making a new thread ANYWAYS is just ignorant

and IN FACT
my post - although it is offensive - contained more information to solve the issue than yours.
I directed him to the other thread, while you just made 2 trashposts with 0 helpful content.

so please - stop talking.[/QUOTE]

Do you feel better getting that off your chest?

All you needed to do was simply add the link to the thread and reference the the search option.

(Hundopercent) #8

Thanks for the update Badman!