The Fletcher Update Patch Notes - 13/05/2015 v45627

(ToonBE) #41

[QUOTE=xdc;528696]I don’t understand the concept of the mercs being removed and re-added, and calling it the ‘fletcher update’ when nothing about the class has changed before it was removed, instead their are more updates to other mercs such as Nader in this particular one. someone please enlightenment me.

Anyway, I think ill try the game maybe in 3 more updates, the updates are still disappointingly small and not frequent enough to out weigh its size.[/QUOTE]

It is just a way to name the new update… Hasnt really got much to do with the merc, just that the merc is being released… So we get an update + e new merc… It makes sense to me.

(Glottis-3D) #42

[QUOTE=Djiesse;528685]So now that we’ve been able to assign loadouts from the Marc page of the main menu for a little while and we’ve just had an overhaul of the menu layouts, why is it that the squad box still looks like this:

instead of this:

???

Seriously, there is no excuse for not being able to see the loadouts assigned to your 3 mercs from that menu :mad:[/QUOTE]

yes yes yes!!

(ragnak) #43

Oh how i wish you rolledback this patch, i cant enjoy it at all at the moment. I do hope that we wont need to wait 3 weeks for some fixes -_-.

(Chris Mullins) #44

Have no fear. We are looking to get these issues fixed as soon as possible

(INF3RN0) #45

Quick suggestion for future balance updates- when fragger kills himself with his own grenade have it insta-gib him every time regardless.