The end of partner cards.

(Mc1412013) #1

So other than the elite twitch cards no one other than the select vip streamers got are we done with cards like humble bumdle and alienware for good? Was that nexons doing or u think we will se more

(K1X455) #2

hao abowt game has low pop?

(Press E) #3

The card collector in me really hopes we won’t see any more Twitch-type cards. But since the Twitch cards came long after nexon left, it’s hard to say. We just don’t have any info regarding it.

Nexon was pretty big, so setting up those deals with other companies isn’t that difficult. But if SD could get a deal, I don’t really see why they wouldn’t. They’re just skins after all.

(kopyright) #4

@K1X455 said:
hao abowt game has low pop?

Yet more reason for some more cross promotion.

(Shenaynays) #5

@Mc1412013 i remember an update about half a year ago added humble loadouts for stoker and thunder, in their gen 2 loadouts. But im pretty sure now they’ve been removed. So maybe there was a plan for a second season of humble skins that got scrapped for some reason or another.

Honestly im supprised we didnt see any skins for the release of Total war: arena, a game that wargaming brought publishing rights too a few months after their deal with splash damage.

Im gonna be real ballsy here and say if we were to ever get any more promo loadouts it could be for wargamings Warship Blitz which is coming out in three days. Eventhough its a mobile game it would make sense for it to have a promo in DB

(Nail) #6

I play shooters, you guys collect cards, no wonder we don’t often agree

(Mc1412013) #7

@Nail said:
I play shooters, you guys collect cards, no wonder we don’t often agree

I do both

(FalC_16) #8

@Mc1412013 said:
So other than the elite twitch cards no on other than the select vip streamers got are we done with cards like humble bumdle and alienware for good? Was that nexons doing or u think we will se more

perhaps we will see Wargaming cards Kappa…and they will provide you higher penetration of your bullets…