The Containment War Update notes!

(Lumi) #41

It’s just a question of getting used to the weapon’s fire rate anew. You’ll see, once that habit is adapted you’ll enjoy the higher firepower and mag much more!

(GottaBeGreg) #42

How can I be calm when I just mixed my Up and Go with my energy drink and made one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen. Don’t do it. I was really looking forward to that and now its destroyed… Anyways, Rhinos face remains the same as it always does, kinda weird looking and totally without expression unless he is discharging his cannons (Giggity).

(GottaBeGreg) #43

Also, I would like to take you up on that offer of a cookie. Anything to wash it down would be nice tbh…

(avidCow) #44

“Removed Competitive Missions from the game”

Today I received “Play 2 competitive matches for X credits”

Maybe it was an old mission, will wait and see.

([i]Skree-*) #45

Just pulled this bad boy <3
Cobalt stoker T52 modern Rifle man

(yusayu) #46

@MissMurder When will the Burst Rifles be fixed? Why dont you just revert them to their previous state for the time being, they never really needed a change, at least not this change.

(SnakekillerX) #47

I’m also not a fan of the burst rifle changes. Having liked them before they feel a bit unplayable to me now. I think I’m going to take a break from them for a while to forget what they use to be like… lol

(DMaster2) #48

BR-16 was so good to use before the nerf, now it’s barely playable.

(skuly1775) #49

I just now find out Phoenix was being given away for free… I am a day late as usual fml. I never see these things on facebook or get any emails. screw these forums and the game, I am just going to uninstall to save myself future headaches.

I’m really regretting buying The Ultimate Starter Pack in September… hardly played since then and the one thing that might of got me to try the game again… I am a day late for.

I hope you guys continue the have fun and the game does well, but I’m done being disappointed… I need to try to forget Dirty Bomb every existed since it just annoys me.